Snooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
These pro's are pretty good. Especially the way that they're not frightened to take on the browns and blacks :mrgreen: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(PS- I've not even started to take on the chinese yet ;) )

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I'm very short of time these days.
You guys might be on holiday, ours was Friday last but I was working anyway. I must, just to keep the wolves (and the weeds) at bay, etc.
But this one is worth a quick reply.

This thread of Dex's absolutely typifies his usual style.
He's not openly racist, as I said before, but he does persistently start thread and skirt around the edges, that give others the opportunity to make racist remarks.

Now his suggestion would be that he's taunting me to respond with some criticism of his potentially racist thread.

What is his motivation for taunting me?
Only one reason, I could imagine: he wants to discredit me.
What is his motivation for wanting to discredit me, as opposed to discrediting explicit racists? I'll leave you lot to consider that.

As a supposed school teacher in Manchester, where I imagine he comes into contact with a high number of ethnic minorities, does he show the same degree of impartiality?
If so, I'm sorry that there are still such teachers in positions of authority.

I'm off to do some work.

Sponsored Links
This thread of Dex's absolutely typifies his usual style.
He's not openly racist, as I said before, but he does persistently start thread and skirt around the edges, that give others the opportunity to make racist remarks.
So what? They don't need any help from me. If you were a little more optimistic you could conclude that I'm goading them in the hope that they reflect on just how silly they are. But, as per usual, you're in denial about your own closet racist ilk

Now his suggestion would be that he's taunting me to respond with some criticism of his potentially racist thread.

What is his motivation for wanting to discredit me, as opposed to discrediting explicit racists? I'll leave you lot to consider that.
Paranoid. As stated elsewhere, you're stark staring bonkers.

As a supposed school teacher in Manchester, where I imagine he comes into contact with a high number of ethnic minorities, does he show the same degree of impartiality?
If so, I'm sorry that there are still such teachers in positions of authority.
Give over, you twerp :rolleyes: Miind you, it's your usual MO to sling in a little insult as you go. You're digging deep now and scraping the barrel. Sad little man :rolleyes:

That's a bit like a penniless tramp accusing someone of trying to bankrupt him. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back