Snoopers charter - Pensioners will have their bank accounts inspected and monitored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

It includes all people on state benefits the largest share being state pensioners.

As well as the average joe who gets child benefit.

You have a right to privacy but it seems not anymore.

The Government has lost control and now is just trying to punch down and control people and the idiots on here can't seem to realise they are going after them as well.

Strange MPs are exempt..

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No problem

There will be a new government by the end of this year ??

So said legislation can be over turned ??

I think anyone receiving a means tested benefit should have their bank accounts and savings open to scrutiny. Some benefits including the state pension are not means tested though so as long as they are not receiving any other means tested top ups to that (pension credit?), there will be no need for checks on state pensioners.

Sponsored Links
State pensions do not fall under the umbrella of government benefits, though they are included for tax assessments.

I think anyone receiving a means tested benefit should have their bank accounts and savings open to scrutiny. Some benefits including the state pension are not means tested though so as long as they are not receiving any other means tested top ups to that (pension credit?), there will be no need for checks on state pensioners.
you are so easily brainwashed.

the r/w media say: “ don’t look at the massive corruption, cronyism and vested self interest of Tories and their mates…..look over there at foreigners and poor people”

and like a good little minion, here you are busy blaming foreigners and poor people.

You mean poor people.

Have you heard of "Pension Credit?"
I have heard of it, yes, don't know exactly what it is hence my question mark. I think you get it if, for example, you don’t have enough years contributions and your state pension doesn’t cover your living costs. If you know better, feel free to explain it.

you are so easily brainwashed.

the r/w media say: “ don’t look at the massive corruption, cronyism and vested self interest of Tories and their mates…..look over there at foreigners and poor people”

and like a good little minion, here you are busy blaming foreigners and poor people.
Who am I blaming? Where am I saying that?

We should look at the offshore account of people like the Bra Baroness.

And David Cameron.

Not to mention any wife or husband of a Chancellor or PM who claims to be a non-dom

While living in Downing Street.

I have heard of it, yes, don't know exactly what it is hence my question mark. I think you get it if, for example, you don’t have enough years contributions and your state pension doesn’t cover your living costs. If you know better, feel free to explain it.
Older pensioners get it if they are so poor they are considered not to have enough.

We should look at the offshore account of people like the Bra Baroness.

And David Cameron.

Not to mention any wife or husband of a Chancellor or PM who claims to be a non-dom

While living in Downing Street.
Are they claiming means tested benefits as well? The bastards!

State pensions do not fall under the umbrella of government benefits, though they are included for tax assessments.

They do under this.

I rise to speak specifically to Government new clause 34 and connected Government amendments which, as we have been reminded, give Ministers power to inspect the bank accounts of anyone claiming a social security benefit. I think it has been confirmed that that includes child benefit and the state pension, as well as universal credit and all the others. Extremely wide powers are being given to Ministers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back