Snow in late March

Sponsored Links
No, but they have 70 plus days of continuous cold weather to base it on! Roll on the 'experts'!!

Why not do it yourself? Submit your findings to a peer reviewed journal and get your name up in lights !

Unlike ImayKnow, who can't tell the difference between climate change and an occasional cold spell.

Sponsored Links
Unlike ImayKnow, who can't tell the difference between climate change and an occasional cold spell.

Ah, we have an 'expert' on board. He therefore must have the personal experience of millions of years weather and climate change. Strange though, I have never heard before of the great scientist named JohnD!!

Thanks for your view!!!!!!!!

Rollocks to those who believe in global warming - get down here and you will realise its all pie in the sky!!
ah, we have a non-expert on board, who thinks an occasional cold spell disproves the evidence of climate change.

No, but they have 70 plus days of continuous cold weather to base it on! Roll on the 'experts'!!

Why not do it yourself? Submit your findings to a peer reviewed journal and get your name up in lights !

No, I will leave it to the so called 'experts', after all, they are never wrong ;) :!:

Oh go on, let's have a laff together.

Start you letter 'Dear Editor'. End it with your qualifications and please don't think they will be impressed with your GCSE in knitting.

Headings

Title
Abstract
Data
Discussion
Conclusion
References

You're not allowed to say your data is that it's been an ice age because you've had to have your electric blanket on and you had to put more money into your meter this year. No saying mummy said it was cold two years ago. Try to avoid having to discuss the fact it's been winter, best to gloss over that, hope the peer reviewing chaps miss that one.

References: The Daily Mail doesn't have a particularly high impact factor so best not to cite that one. Also telling us that you saw a BBC documentary about antarctica and it looked jolly cold might not work either.

Good Luck !

You would need to tell them the snow fell in Spring, better to be correct as you will lose all credibility with inaccurate statements. Then again, the 'experts' often quote inaccuracies !!!!!!

So please do tell.

How does it factor into climate modelling, why have we had no warming since 1997.

Or are you simply parroting an internet argument?

Looking on the bright side, although the snow is settling here it's not claiming any benefits.. :LOL: :LOL:

Then again, the 'experts' often quote inaccuracies !!!!!!

You really have got a bee in yer bonnet about experts but I bet you wouldn't know one if he tapped you on your head to see if it sounded hollow.

Settle down, make yourself a warm cocoa, turn the tele on and watch Neighbours or something soothing.

Then again, the 'experts' often quote inaccuracies !!!!!!

You really have got a bee in yer bonnet about experts but I bet you wouldn't know one if he tapped you on your head to see if it sounded hollow.

Settle down, make yourself a warm cocoa, turn the tele on and watch Neighbours or something soothing.

No bee in my bonnet, I have quoted factual information but you just want to be confrontational. Go on then, its no skin of my back :!: :rolleyes:

huh?

Factual information like "the snow fell in spring" as if that's something special?

It always snows in spring!

Sponsored Links
Back