So we can now say it was a Man U player.

Sponsored Links
You CAN blame him. If not him then who?
He is a married man....to a pretty lady.
These super injuncions stink and should not be allowed at all unless National security is compromised.

You CAN blame him. If not him then who?
He is a married man....to a pretty lady.
These super injuncions stink and should not be allowed at all unless National security is compromised.

Many men would have done the same, INCLUDING clean living me!

Freedom of the press rules.

It's the stuff they don't want you to know about that you most need to know about.

These injunctions are history anyway, no-one will ever police the web.

I can go into an internet cafe and tell the world about Giggsy - who will know who spilled the beans? Pointless and futile - and a jolly good game too.

Sponsored Links
Typical overpaid prima donna footballer. I suppose his wife will now promise to "stick by him" and forgive his misdemeanors. Can't see further than his next wage packet no doubt.
What's the world coming to when people behave like this? What about his child? MrGas hit the nail on the head. Super injunctions shouldn't be allowed unless it's a matter of national security.

Imogen too has her share of the blame. She was bleating last week that she'd been hung out to dry.

Should have thought about that before droppin them for a married man.

So he's been officially revealed, something we've all known unofficially for weeks.

Two things worry me about this. Firstly, the vastness of this whole saga. Who cares? It's his private life. It's Imogen's private life. Why do newspapers feel the need to inform us all? Who cares? If Ms. Thomas had turned around and said 'Yes, I slept with this man but I can't name him, and I don't wish to make any further comment', this would have been over weeks ago. Instead she's been bleating on the telly!

Secondly, a High Court judge ruled that the injunction should remain in place. How come MPs have immunity from prosecution (at least for whatever is said in the House of Commons), and what is effectively the power to ignore a judge's ruling? How does that work?

But you can't name or even hint at who he is or you will get the proverbial collar felt.

_52918456_464_giggs_thomas_getty_1.jpg

Dam, did I just post that? :oops:

They look like brother and sister in that pic.

Is that kind of thing legal in Wales?

:LOL:

Surey eveyone knew this over a month ago? It was common knowledge if you use twitter.

Just wait for the rest. Hugh N. McPecker
Berryman Carkeson

Giggs is hardly famous is he? Just a tin-pot footballer.

Mr. W.

How could they ever sensor cryptic clues? "Doing gigs in Manchester"?

who gives a fly f@ck he does seek postive press like the becks so he is intiled to his private life

Earn millions, in the public eye, cheat on your wife-get caught=Tough.

Sponsored Links
Back