Would you believe a word this man says?

Mandelson is the epitome of the corrupt group of useless individuals we unfortunately currently have in Government.

If you think he has integrity, honesty and commands respect then vote for the Labour party at the next election ... If not vote for ANYONE ELSE.

I heard a rumour that the Wurzels will be standing next time so they would get my vote over this useless bunch of tw@ts

MW

Sponsored Links
Mandelson's second resignation came about because of allegations about his conduct relating to a time before the misconduct which brought about his first resignation.

He has many enemies in the press and the Labour party, who will be working hard to uncover the scandal which will bring his third resignation. The complication is that he is now a member of the House of Lords, and therefore virtually impossible to get rid of, even with a criminal record.

If noone votes, noone gets elected and we will be free of the whole sorry show!

Sponsored Links
n fairness, at least Mandy does stand up for what he believes in, misguided though it may be.

Actually, I think you'll find he bends over for it.

Possibly, but that pr1ck mandelson needs putting down, not for being bent, but for being the oily orrible gobsh1te that he is. as a matter of fact I'm with you, none of them are worth a carrot, bring on the revolution.

More than 130 Labour MPs are expected to vote against the plans when they are debated in the Commons in June, meaning the government may have to rely on the Conservatives and Lib Dems, both of whom back part-privatisation, to get them through.

So what the government is proposing has the full backing of the opposition and the also rans. ;)

More than 130 Labour MPs are expected to vote against the plans when they are debated in the Commons in June, meaning the government may have to rely on the Conservatives and Lib Dems, both of whom back part-privatisation, to get them through.

So what the government is proposing has the full backing of the opposition and the also rans. ;)

Yes, they've been to his parties so dare do nothing else :LOL:

Yes, they've been to his parties so dare do nothing else :LOL:

Are you suggesting that they are bent? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back