House wife's father now blames the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a far less related than my response to EFLImpudence's post, in the thread that I am no longer allowed to post.
But ELFImpudence's trolling post remains unadulterated.

It's not about being a victim, it's about blatant disregard for who is allowed to post their version of free speech, but others' are denied the same freedom.

If someone posts a comment that they know is against others' belief, and denying them the right of response, it is underhanded control of freedom of speech. Something which I have been accused of wanting to restrict. But others are allowed to do so without the usual posters mentioning anything.

When some posters feel the need to resort to such underhanded actions, their ideology, as well as their moral compass is at fault.
But now we know who resorts to such underhanded tactics.

Sponsored Links
How do you know? Do you keep a record and check every day.

I would have no idea if one of my posts a day or two ago was deleted.

It's a far less related than my response to EFLImpudence's post, in the thread that I am no longer allowed to post.
But ELFImpudence's trolling post remains unadulterated.

It's not about being a victim, it's about blatant disregard for who is allowed to post their version of free speech, but others' are denied the same freedom.

If someone posts a comment that they know is against others' belief, and denying them the right of response, it is underhanded control of freedom of speech. Something which I have been accused of wanting to restrict. But others are allowed to do so without the usual posters mentioning anything.

When some posters feel the need to resort to such underhanded actions, their ideology, as well as their moral compass is at fault.
But now we know who resorts to such underhanded tactics.

how is all of this remotely linked to any post ? and then u grizzle about people posting off topic:confused:

under handed tactics :confused:

what exactly is your reason for constantly posting all this "every one is a racist" BS any way :confused:

Do u think that u are educating people ? have u had any success yet ;) ?

what is your reason for being here :confused: As for my part well Er :confused::confused::confused: I am trying to get into BAS's scum bag roll of honour :LOL:

Tis not fair imho every time he puts up a list of forum scum bags my name is not on it :eek: and I want to be on his scum bag list :LOL:

How do you know? Do you keep a record and check every day.

I would have no idea if one of my posts a day or two ago was deleted.
There was a brief discussion between sodthisforfun and myself about your post, This one:
upload_2019-3-15_18-4-4.png

:) I have thought of a good explanation for the meaning of race, but I'm afraid it might upset some people so I'd better keep it to myself. It is good though.​

Both mine and sodthisforfun's subsequent comments have been deleted.
I am not allowed to post in that thread now, as you can see from the image.
It is remarkable that you can post a provocative comment, albeit, trying to hide it in a juvenile way. But my post challenging your comment was deleted. Your provocative post remains.
Now who would feel the need to post a provocative comment, delete a post challenging that comment, and prevent any further posts?
Someone of such little ability to discuss topics intelligently that they feel the need to excessively suppress debate rather than engage in debate.
So not only were you trolling, your trolling has been assisted by, what I consider, excessive moderation.

Are you afraid to expose your comments to scrutiny?

Sponsored Links
There was a brief discussion between sodthisforfun and myself about your post, This one:
View attachment 160972
:) I have thought of a good explanation for the meaning of race, but I'm afraid it might upset some people so I'd better keep it to myself. It is good though.​

Both mine and sodthisforfun's subsequent comments have been deleted.
I am not allowed to post in that thread now, as you can see from the image.
It is remarkable that you can post a provocative comment, albeit, trying to hide it in a juvenile way. But my post challenging your comment was deleted. Your provocative post remains.
Now who would feel the need to post a provocative comment, delete a post challenging that comment, and prevent any further posts?
Someone of such little ability to discuss topics intelligently that they feel the need to excessively suppress debate rather than engage in debate.
So not only were you trolling, your trolling has been assisted by, what I consider, excessive moderation.

well go on then lets hear it ffs . just spit it out and get on with it .

and for my benefit ? keep it brief I cannot be dealing with long winded posts ?

well go on then lets hear it ffs . just spit it out and get on with it .

and for my benefit ? keep it brief I cannot be dealing with long winded posts ?
Quite simple: perhaps ELFImpudence can explain his meaning of race.
Or perhaps he can't and it was easier to delete any posts and prevent further comments?

After all, it's not the first time he's sneaked in a provocative comment, perhaps hoping it would not be noticed. The last time he posted in the wrong forum, by mistake.
If these comments of his were intended to be seen, why does he feel the need to suppress debate?

Well ??? u bunging it up or not ? we have not got all night ?

dunno how such a simplistic subject like race can be made so complicated by :rolleyes: you

you posting it up or not . Speak up

Last edited:

Seriously, let it go. It wasn't provocative - it was a tongue in cheek joke.

You're going to drive yourself crazy on here..

I wonder how many forum readers are struggling to decide if this thread gets locked or deleted like many similar threads?
I'm going to go for simply locked :)

Seriously, let it go. It wasn't provocative - it was a tongue in cheek joke.
If it was a tongue in cheek comment, why the need to delete a response? Why the need to prevent my further comments by excluding me from the thread?
You have not been excluded from further posts in the thread, even though you also subsequently posted. Is that because you were supporting ELFImpudence's viewpoint? But I was challenging his belief in a fundamentally racist ideology.

As explained by the previous PM of New Zealand, the far right use social media to promote a consensus of opinion of their racist views. They do so cleverly pushing the boundaries of what is legal and acceptable.

ELFImpudence uses this forum to promote his outdated, Victorian concept of race, despite it being scientifically resolutely refuted. He does so by feigning pedantry to justify his racist views.

Now, when he promotes this racist ideology, my posts challenging his views are deleted.

If someone suggests they have a good explanation, but are unwilling to present it, they ought to be challenged to present it, thus allowing scrutiny of their explanation. If they are unwilling to present it, after being challenged to do so, it illustrates their cowardice in avoiding scrutiny of their explanation.
By deleting such challenges, ELFImpudence has avoided presenting any explanation, and avoided offering any excuse for not presenting his explanation.

He has been assisted in this by biased, excessive and inexplicable moderation.

Suppose I present a parody of ELFImpudence's style. Suppose I am known for my homophobic views.
I post a provocative comment something like:
"I have thought of a good explanation for homosexuality, but I'm afraid it might upset some people so I'd better keep it to myself. It is good though."

Or perhaps I am known for my Islamophobia, and I post something like:
"I have thought of a good explanation for Islamism, but I'm afraid it might upset some people so I'd better keep it to myself. It is good though."

Then, when someone challenges me to present my explanation, excessive, biased, inexplicable moderation deletes that challenge, thus avoiding scrutiny of my explanation, and/or avoiding the cowardice of not presenting my explanation.

Then others support such action, either through blind allegiance or because they also share the same ideology.

MOD: This thread is done now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back