So what did you get this festive time ?

Sponsored Links
Got a fibre glass bonnet for a 1980 firebird for Christmas :cool:

Or as our American friends would say a hood

Well I got a very expensive box of chocolates......

My dog, who never touches any food thats not hers, decided to eat a whole layer of thorntons chocs.

Missus decides we must ring the vet, who naturally says 'you must bring her in'.

Im now £84.76 lighter in the wallet :cry:

Sponsored Links
I bought the wife a used Audi, knocked down the conny and re-built it as a proper roofed extension, completely re-fitted, tiled and floored the family bathroom and re-landscaped the back garden.

Cost to self: About £29K.:mrgreen:

I got an electric shaver that you can use wet and dry. Does anyone use one with a foam?

I bought the wife a used Audi, knocked down the conny and re-built it as a proper roofed extension, completely re-fitted, tiled and floored the family bathroom and re-landscaped the back garden.

Cost to self: About £29K.:mrgreen:

should have bought her a porch 911.

I got an electric shaver that you can use wet and dry. Does anyone use one with a foam?
Exciting prezzie….perhaps your Mrs did read your comment about the mangle after all…… :) :D

My dog, who never touches any food thats not hers, decided to eat a whole layer of thorntons chocs.

Missus decides we must ring the vet, who naturally says 'you must bring her in'.

Pocket change for you. :mrgreen:

You should feed her organic dog food. (y)

You're lucky it wasn't £847.60; I've heard of similar bills from friends, for just that sort of thing.

You're lucky it wasn't £847.60; I've heard of similar bills from friends, for just that sort of thing.

Ouch :eek:

£80 quid was enough for me.

1 injection to cause vomiting, then some carbon liquid to take to absorb anything.

yeah - pretty sure its illegal to bash your mrs over the head with a spade

I did quite well this year, the missus bought me a stately home in the shires. It's called 'Bugger Hall' and amazingly it's right next door to my bestest mates new pile called 'Sod Hall'.

It's a green field Persimmon developement & it still has a few plots left, Fook Hall looks to be the best but the price might be out of reach of some :)

Sponsored Links
Back