So what did you get this festive time ?

I bought the wife a used Audi, knocked down the conny and re-built it as a proper roofed extension, completely re-fitted, tiled and floored the family bathroom and re-landscaped the back garden.

Cost to self: About £29K.:mrgreen:

I first thought about taking the **** but no...well done to you. Good grafter. Worth double that and more I'm sure with your expertise.(y)

Sponsored Links
I have a Panasonic one that I use with gel.

I used it with a Gillette gel last night. It’s crap, i’m passing it down to No.1 son for his bum fluff, my Desperate Dan stubble needs a proper blade.

Sponsored Links
A used Audi or Bimmer a year or two old is probably the best value around....I'll get mi coat....

An A6, A7, A8, 430, 530+, 780 I might consider looking at. Plenty of plain, bog standard Audi and BMWs about that seem to be offering no more than a badge and a dickhead for a driver.

As for value for money, I really don't think so.

2015 Avant A6 190 Ultra. 52'000 miles. Plenty of car for £16k. So easy to drive. The wife has everything switched to 'auto'. Solid, safe and silent. £30 quid tax per year.

Indicators work too.

Last edited:
An A6, A7, A8, 430, 530+, 780 I might consider looking at. Plenty of plain, bog standard Audi and BMWs about that seem to be offering no more than a badge and a dickhead for a driver.

As for value for money, I really don't think so.
I had a BMW, second hand 3 series ('95) and kept it until it was 21 years old. That bloomin thing just kept going, it was reliable, comfy and great to drive - esp as I owned a van before that! I don't think I was a dickhead driver, but then people never think they are :)

I had a BMW, second hand 3 series ('95) and kept it until it was 21 years old. That bloomin thing just kept going, it was reliable, comfy and great to drive - esp as I owned a van before that! I don't think I was a dickhead driver, but then people never think they are :)

3 series of the time were a much nicer motor, these days they seem to be more appealing to people who feel they're edging out of the working class, if that makes sense.

I do have a soft spot for the mid 90s 318i/325

70% of people who buy the BMW I have, have never had a BMW before.

I’d love a 90’s M3 or 325i with the M-Tech kit.

would love an Audi RS4 cabriolet, but circumstances do not permit, and sadly that doesn't include affording it. Depressing.

would love an Audi RS4 cabriolet, but circumstances do not permit, and sadly that doesn't include affording it. Depressing.
There's a nice blue one on auto trader, under 11k with px welcome. Either that or get cosy with noseall, but be aware, i am b4 you :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back