Up to tier 4 on Boxing Day.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Which means a huge impact on our plans for the festive season and now no swimming until further notice. :(
Anyone else been moved up in the tier system and, if so, what impact do you think it will have on you or your plans?

Sponsored Links
Wont bother us too much. Boxing day lunch moved to xmas day breakfast and we are in a childcare bubble with daughter. Tried to follow the rules throughout although I would like to support my local hostelry the missus is diabetic so need to be careful.

We have been. Moved up to. Tier 4 today

Makes no odds to. Me tbh

Could not care less. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Sussex

Tier 2 today up to 4

Going to in laws on Xmas day. May be naughty and keep plans for going there on Boxing Day......We are spending all day there on 25th so what's the diff. It's 1/4 mile away.

Ive been working in a 2000 sq ft workshop with just 2 other people
Wife stopped work in schools last Mon

Sussex

Tier 2 today up to 4

Going to in laws on Xmas day. May be naughty and keep plans for going there on Boxing Day......We are spending all day there on 25th so what's the diff. It's 1/4 mile away.

Are u near horsham

Sussex

Tier 2 today up to 4

I think that's it. Use your common sense be careful and don't tell anyone. :oops:

Sussex

Tier 2 today up to 4

And that ladies and gentlemen is why we're in this mess in the first place.

Everyone knows best, sod the law, I'll do what I want to do.

Sussex

Tier 2 today up to 4

And that ladies and gentlemen is why we're in this mess in the first place.

Don’t worry, just like his Brexit vote, Notch'll change his mind and blame others after the event. :rolleyes:

Moving to tier 3 so no new years eve meal and a few drinks in TGi Fridays for us. Apart from that no change for us. Always get a takeaway or cook at home.

Seems nurses ect are getting together with family boxing day if they are working Christmas day I heard. Bit limited that rule for some

Sponsored Links
Back