So what is a 'substantial meal'?

Anyway, everybody try to have as much fun as possible this month, because what the government have not made public is that we'll be in full lockdown in January.

Merry Christmas!

Sponsored Links
Oh, I see Mr Metrosexual now sees fit to post from the Daily Mail too. Well, if you have an opinion to validate, why not.....
Quelle surprise...

mottie has realised he's made a fool of himself within a couple of posts and no doubt is trying to get the topic closed...

Same old MO!

mottie has realised he's made a fool of himself within a couple of posts and no doubt is trying to get the topic closed...
Don’t accuse me of copying you, thank you!

"Quelle surprise"? You’re not French are you? I thought you were a man of Kent.

Anyway, everybody try to have as much fun as possible this month, because what the government have not made public is that we'll be in full lockdown in January.

Merry Christmas!
Interestingly december is now a good time to get routine treatments/surgery done.
Well at least in our region.

Because people are putting off appointments until next year so they don't jeopardise a family christmas

Sponsored Links
or you could work it on calorie content.

So you might say 1,000 calories

500 for a light meal

At 265kcal each, or 530 for two, this is more a snack, unless you throw in chips and a roll and butter.
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/250301492
3fde5c0f-f4d1-47a3-b9f5-bb22ccdfe7ed.jpeg
i chose weight because its easier to work out with scales and packaging as you go
average pie pastie or slice around 125-150g so 138g [average big scoop off chips [125g]and a 1/5th tin[85g] off beans =350g ish

George Eustice didn't bring up the Scotch egg,the presenter kept mentioning it,maybe he like me didn't know what is was,looking at one i think i would bring it up too:sick:

Sponsored Links
Back