So where has everyone gone?

I

imamartian

Just of late this forum seems to have dried up... in the old days, you'd post a thread or a couple of comments and come back the next night and have three hundred posts to read through before you'd caught up. These days, you's waiting for someone to post something.

i know a few 'dodgy' punters have livened up things of late, but even they seem to have disappeared !! is it just me? is there an invitational only forum on DIYnot?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Summer holidays I suppose for some.

Solitary confinement for others.

A few need to be sent to alcatraz ;)

Maybe they've all discovered redtube, pron hub and you pron..........I did!

does that mean you have Joe90, softus, dangermouse, ellal, tim west and breezer together in the back of a cement mixer? :eek: ))

Maybe they've all discovered redtube, pron hub and you pron..........I did!
Now that you're "spent" (I believe the expression is :eek: ), you decided to join us. How sweet :LOL:

does that mean you have Joe90, softus, dangermouse, ellal, tim west and breezer together in the back of a cement mixer? :eek: ))

.....now that really would be giving away too many secrets......u want a look in the back of my truck???.....Mwaaaaaaaaahhh!!....

if it's a cement mixer with that lot in, no ! if it's anything else... then no !

but i bet you have a pink VW beetle with a yellow flower on the dash really !!

Joe90, dangermouse, ellal, moodymicky. All stop posting on the same night.

Either the institute that houses them has lost its internet connection or one of them is all of them. :rolleyes:

schools out for summer so all the brilliant and whitty minds no longer have access to the school computers to post useless drivel on here.. :)
the level of maturity on some of the replies makes sense now.....

Sponsored Links
Back