So where has everyone gone?

You are all cranky on this forum lately, no wonder it's changed.

interesting.. that's the kind of comment i was hoping for.. or at least expecting.Thanks for popping in LLL.

But on a serious note, why would peoples' srong opinions, put you off expressing yours?

Who are the bad guys in your eyes? (is that an unfair question??)

Sponsored Links
The bad guys in his world include the law abiding citizens, the police, and the employed since he can't relate to any of them :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no ,sorry not just this thread, the forum in general.

I do love to tell the truth, i am a d/d , but cos i admit i am scolded by everyone on here, and, am sure SOME of you are at it, but will not face it....

The world would be better with people like me...

PS, can type with two fingers now. :LOL:

Joe90, dangermouse, ellal, moodymicky.

When I went to school in the 'Good Old Days' those names would have added up to four on my slate. ;)

Sponsored Links
Yes, and can't understand why when D'Artagnan,(sp) joined them they didn't change the title.
Just for the record there was Athos, Porthos, Aramis and D'Art. ;)

I wish I'd picked MoodyMicky, but it is what it is, if you knew my real webname, it's worse...

Thus proving the bored, unloved, unwashed, have nothing to write, when the intellectuals leave for a chat for one night?

Who do you think is running this forum? The admin? Or the people posted above? So be aware of what you write..

Just because the authors of your downfall, don't post, and you miss them, which is nice, don't feel the need not to post your drivel, as it will be commented on eventually.

Sponsored Links
Back