So who will teach our kids in overcrowded classes?

Sponsored Links
In denial. How old are you?

denial of what ??

old enough to suss out a nasty piece of work like u

what was it u said to me in a previous post

"you hope that the emergency services do not ?????????????? ;)

The facts.

got a problem have you hmmm

my 82 year old mother is with me at the moment from abroad . So if I have to call the emergency services Ambulance ??

You hope what , That they do not turn up ??? is that what u said Hmmmm u nasty piece of work

kanhkerot way har bee ;)

Sponsored Links

my 82 year old mother is with me at the moment from abroad . So if I have to call the emergency services Ambulance ??

You hope what , That they do not turn up ??? is that what u said Hmmmm u nasty piece of work

kanhkerot way har bee ;)

You supported the cuts, then live with the consequences.

But you have shown that your grasp of policy, economics, history is as tenuous as your grasp of simple facts.

Cuts or not, the public services will always get or call for more. There will never be enough.
In the "good"times, quietly hoover up better (union-negotiated) deals than the average private sector employee.
In the bad times........well, we've seen and heard the hue and cry....

kanhkerot way har bee ;)
We all know that you are well prepared to tell as many lies as you think will help your cause/argument, or to save you from embarrassment.

But you have shown that your grasp of policy, economics, history is as tenuous as your grasp of simple facts.

Oh u remember now do u

I hope the emergency services do turn up at your house if needs must

unlike you who hope they do not turn up at my house ;)

Simple fact . Your a nasty piece of work ;)

Academies do not have to hire teachers.

The idea behind that, was that schools were so hidebound on hiring people with qualifications (even if if it turned out that they couldn't teach) that Gove wanted the accademies to hire people that had experience, and could also teach, even if they didn't have so called qualifications. I expect they didn't think that cheap rate teaching assistants would be taken on instead.

Unfortunately, so many schools are teaching just to get result, and have been doing that for years, hence kids work in macdonalds because they're not fit for much more. And a Grammar school got into trouble for refusing to let poor students do the second year at A level, but no ones checked on how many schools are doing the same dirty tricks to keep their results up.

Loads of schools struggle because there are too many pupils that can't speak English when they join, so resouces are taken up when they could take on extra teachers instead. And the schools look for kids with "special needs", as they get extra money for them, but then forget that they take up extra resources just the same.

My daughter actually goes to a grammar school, and she had 5 different science teachers one year. The kids made one teacher cry by playing him up so much, and then had a more experinced teacher sit with him during parents evening. I, in my usual blunt manner, told him that the school had let him down by not providing adeqate support, and the teacher sitting with him blanched. He left a couple of weeks later.

Ofstead are fiddling the system by telling the schools when they are coming; as this allows the school to take all the disruptive kids out for the day, and make everything look glitzy.

Labour did away with the Grammar schools, and stopped social mobility. And that pushed the well off parents in to the cachement areas of the remaining good schools. Why bother bringing all schools up, when it's easier to take the good ones down to get a more level playing field

The systems been broken for years, and is just going to get worse, and it's nothing to do with the Tories believe me. It's the government of the day not knowing what to do. Gove at least tried to improve things, but U turn Nicki Morgan just went back to playing the system, and as for Angela Rayner, there's one who'll hapilly tear the system down for idealogocal reasons, rather than the benefit of the kids.

Sponsored Links
Back