sock it to me

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all ive got a pair of socks on that keep on going to sleep :eek: why do socks sometimes creep down your shoes :?: one of lifes mysteries i say :) :) :) P M

Sponsored Links
MODS PLEASE BE AWARE !!!

Only the other day I was reading an interesting article on a well known Black hat Crackers forum regarding using "Vanilla "forums on Illegal activity...

the security services are aware to certain phrases on all UK Net traffic ISP........ we are not talking the usual "bermb" (as Peter Sellers would say , ) = phoney toney= an a date !!! ...
Their is a real "Underground " vocabulary
I hear that going on about SOOCKs on a "Vanilla site" ,is very watched as it means ,how can I put it ... Infants ,vile acts ,an sharing/meets ..

Since many Black hat groups (like the ones I surf too )are adverse too the philes on the net some arent ...
since the Wonderland busts ,lots of these sad/fools now use normal sites /forums to trade an meet

can I just add
I hope I havent upset the origional poster maybe completely innocent an unaware how his silly post may be misconstrude, but I wouldnt want him being busted by NCIS for his silly posts ..

This has be killed by ... by my Enforce.. I offer no apolagise to my educated about how we taken down so many an the rest are done ..

Sponsored Links
Moz....

About five years ago I did a search on Altavista for 'old maps' because I was interested in finding some old maps, and a lot of the results I got back were decidedly fruity. Is this the same sort of thing ??

He seems to be somewhat an authority on the subject :eek:

Well Poshman, I don't understand half of what was said either. But I'm sorry to say that I think you have just been accused of being a ringleader of some sort of peadophile club. "Infants... Vile Acts."
Please don't shoot the messenger. Your post seemed perfectly innocent to me. But then I don't know anything about socks.

kendor said:
were you a rowan and martin's laugh-in fan by any chance? :)
I liked the german in the bushes..............."very interesting"

breezer said:
I liked the german in the bushes..............."very interesting"
funny enough me too, although Goldie Hawn came a close second ;) Ruth Buzzi the "old" lady on the park bench being pestered by the dirty old man was classic comedy also, even Benny Hill poached the idea for one of his sketches.

Sponsored Links
Back