Socket connected to lighting ring - get rid or OK to label as 5A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has exactly as much right to tell people to do that as you do to spout your nonsense. Whose particular legal system are you invoking?

No one has the right to tell someone to ignore another poster because he has a different opinion.
I do not spout nonsense, I gave the OP good advice.

Sponsored Links
It is and I’ve proved this to you on several occasions. I’ll add that post to the list of things you have posted that’s not correct.

Sponsored Links
Get rid of it. It is very bad practice to put 13 a sockets on the lighting circuit though surprisingly it is aiiowed.

It is your opinion that it is bad practice. In reality it is not bad practice.

I am entitled to my opinion, you are entitled to yours, but you have no right to tell people to ignore me.

Anyone has the right, and in some cases the duty, to point out when another person's opinion is incorrect.

appears this socket is hanging down on a cable from the ceiling. This a complete bodge as well and needs sorting out.
Also note lighting circuits are not wired as rings.

The advice to sort it out is good advice,

Some lighting circuits are wired as rings.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back