Sofa King low Prices it is unbelievable!

Sponsored Links
Should be banned imo. If someone wants to use the F word talking to thier mother then so be it, but I dont think it should be on adverts.

He set out to create a stir, he got a stir and now he's complaining...! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
TBH, when I first saw this article on AOL news, I couldn't even figure out what they were on about, it took me a good few minutes, I had to think really hard to see what was so offensive about that advert, I read the whole news article, still couldn't see it! lol then I saw it ........

I personally think it is not offensive, more like cheeky!

now if we go by this standard, should we also ban the people of Scunthorpe from England?

they arent using the F word... its sofa king..

whats this world coming too...?

now if we go by this standard, should we also ban the people of Scunthorpe from England?
And Penistone :mrgreen: and Fulking Hill ( nr. Brighton ) And Mr. Monk shouldn`t be allowed to name a male relative - Harry.

In WW2 one could get out of a particular service :- Mr. Rea got out of Rear Gunner in the RAF .Mr. Staines got out of the Navy. Private Ryan wouldn`t have been saved if his name was Mr. Parts :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back