Soil pipe 'extension' piece with a built in 92.5° Bend ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Does such an item exist ?? A soil pipe, one end striaght and the other end with a 92.5° Bend

reason - to attach to pan connector, go through cavity wall and bend to attach to coupler and on to the soil stack

Yes, I can get a pan extension and attach a loose 92.5° Bend, but as I need to join to an existing soil stack, the pipes are then mis-alined, unless I recess the bend 'rubber' end into the wall itself - would that be plausable?

Would mean chisling out a rebate in the 4" core hole I have already made - as the 92.5° Bend 'rubber' end is too fat to fit

Hope that was clear lol - thanks in advance, :)

Sponsored Links
haha doh.... thanks doitall, I will look into that option - sounds perfect :cool:

Sponsored Links
BSS, PTS, Pipeline, PLumbcenter.

You should be looking for Terrain or polypipe

Hi all,

I recess the bend 'rubber' end into the wall itself - would that be plausable?

Would mean chisling out a rebate in the 4" core hole I have already made - Hope that was clear lol - thanks in advance, :)
Got a small sharp cold chisel :?: Go for it and save buggering about among the Bank Holiday Hordes ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back