Solar panel install in Southampton area at cost for MCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is untrue.
No it is not. I mean "work" as in by any sensible measure of engineering elegance, efficacy etc.

Remember the whole idea of these systems is that they are supposedly a worthwhile thing to do from the POV of generating electricity from a renewable source, the excess of which over and above what the householder uses is fed back into the grid.

If you think they work perhaps you could tell us how many electricity generating companies share your view, and how many PV power stations are planned for this country?

PV produces little power per m2 and £ invested. Without the benefit of the FIT it wouldn't make financial sense in most cases.

That is true.
In other words it doesn't work.

There will be old people who die this winter because of FITs.

Another of your lies.
"Another"? You haven't found one yet.

Old people already die, and have done for years because they can't afford enough electricity. If you increase the price to pay for the FIT schemes then you exacerbate the problem.

And even if I am wrong in my conclusion it is not a deliberate untruth told in order to deceive, so again if you cannot PROVE that I am lying then please retract the allegation and apologise.

That's an opinion you're entitled to. Mine is that you're a proven liar that I believe is a scrounger too.
1) Your opinion that I'm a "proven" liar is clearly delusional.
2) Do you have any basis, which makes sense even to you, for believing that I am a scrounger? For example, what do you think I scrounge, and from whom, and why do you believe it? What do you think you've seen me do which you believe supports your assertion?

Sponsored Links
That is untrue.
No it is not. I mean "work" as in by any sensible measure of engineering elegance, efficacy etc.

Remember the whole idea of these systems is that they are supposedly a worthwhile thing to do from the POV of generating electricity from a renewable source, the excess of which over and above what the householder uses is fed back into the grid.

If you think they work perhaps you could tell us how many electricity generating companies share your view, and how many PV power stations are planned for this country?

PV produces little power per m2 and £ invested. Without the benefit of the FIT it wouldn't make financial sense in most cases.

That is true.
In other words it doesn't work.

There will be old people who die this winter because of FITs.

Another of your lies.
"Another"? You haven't found one yet.

Old people already die, and have done for years because they can't afford enough electricity. If you increase the price to pay for the FIT schemes then you exacerbate the problem.

And even if I am wrong in my conclusion it is not a deliberate untruth told in order to deceive, so again if you cannot PROVE that I am lying then please retract the allegation and apologise.

That's an opinion you're entitled to. Mine is that you're a proven liar that I believe is a scrounger too.
1) Your opinion that I'm a "proven" liar is clearly delusional.
2) Do you have any basis, which makes sense even to you, for believing that I am a scrounger? For example, what do you think I scrounge, and from whom, and why do you believe it? What do you think you've seen me do which you believe supports your assertion?

So now "does not work" means something else :rolleyes:

I don't believe any retraction by me is warranted. I stand by what I've said.

You tell lies to further your aargument(s) then call them "wrong conclusions"

My opinion of you should not worry you greatly, others think much worse of you and frequently post to that effect here and elsewhere.

watchdrama8jm.gif

So now "does not work" means something else :rolleyes:
It means, as it always has in this thread (as you know full well given the number of times the inextricably linked issue of cost effectiveness has been raised) whether PV works as a technology suitable for using in microgeneration systems on peoples house which would in its own right save them money and produce a surplus to be fed back into the grid.

Only a complete idiot would think I was saying that if you stick a PV panel out in daylight that you'll always see 0v on the output.

Calling people liars with no evidence is unacceptable.

I HAVE NOT TOLD ANY LIES.

I DEMAND THAT YOU PROVE I HAVE
LIED OR RETRACT AND APOLOGISE.

Sponsored Links

My opinion of you should not worry you greatly, others think much worse of you and frequently post to that effect here and elsewhere.

You also move the goal posts to suit.
You say one thing then claim you meant another.
You're also two faced. Now run along off to admin

Retraction? no chance!!!!

You also move the goal posts to suit.
You say one thing then claim you meant another.
I have not moved any goalposts, or said one thing and then claimed I meant another.

Do you seriously expect anyone with an IQ bigger than their shoe size to believe that you could not grasp that the context of whether PV works or not is that of domestic microgeneration working well enough for it to be worthwhile, cost effective, and to contribute to the country's energy needs by feeding power into the grid?

Are you so utterly determined to refuse to see the uselessness of PV in that context, and the obscenity of FITs that you think you can credibly claim that my arguments must be bogus because I was saying that PV panels would produce absolutely no electricity at all in this country?

You're also two faced.
You have not a shred of evidence to justify that accusation.

You are doing this purely and simply because you realise that it is blindingly obvious how wrong you are, you don't like that and you will stop at nothing to try and discredit me.

Your false accusations of lying are just one more nail in the coffin of your credibility.

How strange that you continue to protest when by your own admission and in your defence you say only an idiot would believe what you say. Where's your mate dumber :LOL:

As for two faced. Go find your whinging post to admin about the use of the thumbs down button ;)

I can still hear those nails being hammered in.

What I said was "Only a complete idiot would think I was saying that if you stick a PV panel out in daylight that you'll always see 0v on the output. "

Did you really think that was what I meant?

I can still hear those nails being hammered in.

What I said was "Only a complete idiot would think I was saying that if you stick a PV panel out in daylight that you'll always see 0v on the output. "

Did you really think that was what I meant?

At this point anyone visiting and reading this thread will know that you claim that you did not mean what you said at various points in it. They may or may not conclude that you have lied to further your argument. I believe that you lied.

The nails being hammered in are your own.

See if, just for a few minutes, you can try to be rational, and answer truthfully, and stop calling me a liar.

When I wrote that PV didn't work in this country did you really believe that I meant that PV panels would output literally nothing?

I've got a solar panel that charges my moblie phone, and I live in England.

I'll ask you the same question.

When I wrote that PV didn't work in this country did you really believe that I meant that PV panels would output literally nothing?

See if, just for a few minutes, you can try to be rational, and answer truthfully, and stop calling me a liar.

I am and have been truthful. I read your posts as you had submitted them in much the same way that anyone else visiting this thread would do. You said PV does not work, you were unequivocal, it does not work. What I may or may not have understood by that is of no importance. Those will less knowledge would perhaps take what you said as you intended.

You further said that as a result of the FIT people would die this winter. That is untrue and in my understanding of the meaning of the word "lie" is in fact a lie also.

If you do not lie I can assure you I will not call you a liar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back