Solar Panel installations

For how long do you estimate he will generate 18500 kWh per year?
Many panels will only take around 7 years befor etheir output drops by half.
If that it true, why are ZNShine panels offered with an insurance backed guarantee that they will still produce 80% of their designed output after 20 years?
From their website: "This results in a higher warranty for the degradation of 92 % for 10 years and 85% for 15 years (all in all 25 years). Also the manufacture guarantee is effective for 10 years."
I'm not sure what they mean by a 25 year warranty but a manufacterer guarantee of 10 years, but they do seem to be predicting a lower degradation that I had suggested, based on the data sheets for the panels a friend of mine had installed. :oops:
Look at their power guard insurance policy. Underwrites output to 85% at 25 years. Independent of the company survival.

I'm having a 193kw system installed on my factory roof next month

Sponsored Links
Way to go Lower.
That's massive. The money you save on paying ever increasing electric costs you can invest wisely for the future.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back