Solar Photovoltaic Microgeneration.

I believe that Solar PV is the only renewable form of energy that can cover its investment. This is only achievable by the Feed in Tariffs because the price of the panels is so high.
Then it's not covering its investment, is it.

The fact that people have to be paid several times the normal economic rate for the electricity their panels produce proves that they cannot cover their investment.

Unless you think that your use of electricity, and that of every other individual, business, public, private and social enterprise would be sustainable and would allow society to function as it does if electricity bills became several times more expensive.

Governments move 'funny money' around in huge quantities that the man in the street can only marvel at; this is just another one of those transactions.
No it isn't.

I am not sure it is costing our taxpayers any more than bombing Libya.
It's not.

It's not taxpayer money.

It's money taken out of the purse of the little old lady down the road who already had to choose each winter between eating and heating.

And just like the boiler scrappage scheme you mentioned, that money is being given to people who don't need it so that they can then throw it away.

But we will be left with a large swathe of properties contributing to the grid,
No - we will be left with a large swathe of properties contributing SFA of any value or use to the grid.

So maybe you think I'm a plum. I care not.
That's because you are s**m.

Sponsored Links
I'm bored now. I expect your views go down very well in the pub. Assuming you have reached the age where they let you in.

Sponsored Links
Sinmond is one of those people who are so sure that their opinion is right that they think that anyone who holds a contrary opinion must be wrong.

For example:

If I recall correctly, the story you give is not correct. Mitsubishi had to rename Shogun as the Pajero in Spain, because of the connotations.

You would think that simond would be a little cautious before jumping in with both feet and saying that. However, he was so sure he was right that he didn't bother to look it up on the web.

Pajero is, in fact, the Spanish for wänker.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back