Solar roof tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am shortly having an extension on my bungalow which will have a South facing hip. I am considering tiling this hip with solar tiles. Can anyone tell me where I can get them and what cost. Cost is the first to see whether it is worth doing. TIA

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the links, some interesting reading there. Still cannot find a price per tile.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your link.Unfortuneately these are only for solar hot water and I am looking for solar electric. Interesting info.

Have you tried Travis Perkins? They are a supplier of Solar century C21E electricity systems. 12 tile/ 18 tile and 24 tile systems. I do not know if the connection cable is included nor the inverter required for the system. However they are very helpful with enquiries. You cant access prices over the net but if you ring your local Travis Perkins they will give you a price over the phone.
Hope this helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back