Solenoid valve question..

If eg the odds a any numbers coming out are 20 million to 1 then you could expect 1234567 to come out once in 20 million draws. Equally they could come out 10 times in the same number of draws or once only every 40 million draws.
So saying those numbers haven't ever come out proves nothing.

Wasn't the lottery lucky that you discovered a better way to become rich;)

I am not saying you are wrong, and I don't deny that the odds of any 6 numbers coming out in any sequence should be same as 1 in 13,983,816 but, this is only on a paper, in practice the odds may be extremely high or for that matter extremely low, depending on the trend by which the balls are drawn, so in other words the way the machines select balls, is different to the way a computer may select 6 numbers from 49, since there are no external factors that can influence numbers on a computer, such as how balls are distributed inside the drum, and how many spins it turns, how mass of balls and collision and resultant forces redistribute balls and the selection process isn't the same as theoretical process, would a computerised system not cycle all 49 numbers and stop randomly at any given number instantly, with no external influence by gravity, mass, air turbulence, as happens in a machine before the first ball is pulled out, all that internal bouncing and shoving that goes inside the drum, it is a bit like playing on a pool table, when you do a break, a player can expect how the break may spread the balls, well apart from this my system i devised worked brilliant, and as it was based on a past trend, that means choosing only combinations of 6 numbers that favoured the past 20 weeks results, which means there is a tendency that the next 6 balls may be drawn from that tendency, AND of course it is not guaranteed, that is why I still had to tread carefully and not go mad and lose out all my savings, but i was glad it started to win me serious money, but I should say sadly that job contract rewarded me much more than if I had carried on, and who knows it could have gone either way, but the job contract i won was a sure way to get rich, and yes it made me richer. Please note I said richer, not Rich! :cool: For a short duration that I ran my plan, I took some photo copies, as in those days digital cameras were still far from few, and one couldn't take a picture readily, so some of the times I took photo copies of the actual winning tickets, where i could do conveniently, and other times I didn't bother, from just a few tickets you can see for yourself whether I was on a winning trend, you decide.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
so you would rather work for thousands ( maybe ) than not work and earn several millions , sounds like your not sure and doubt your own thoughts .

I understand your reasoning, but I think it's flawed (I could be wrong). I think you are atributing the fact that some numbers appear oftener than others, to some mechanical/physical properties of the process rather than the very nature or randomness. The same randomness that could (though very unlikely) allow the exact same numbers be drawn twice or even 100 times in succession.

It really is down to what you believe and your thinking and ambitions, and what you want to be in life. One must overcome obstacles in life. may be I wanted to be richer, so someone somewhere said wait! you can't be rich with lotto, or I could end up loosing already what little I had, so that someone somewhere worked out a job contract in my favour that made me get more richer. Now I respect money and so i must not gamble it away.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Been a while since I read a whole one. The man's a fool with nothing much to say that is of any interest. Would rather have a discourse with Bernard.

Last edited:
Been a while since I read a while one.
A while one ?

much to say that is of any interest. Would rather have a discourse with Bernard.

Like beauty is in the eye of the beholder then interest is in the ear of the listener ( or the mind of the reader )

The we go edited the vagaries if autocorreckt.

To call me egocentric Mike after all that bullshyte you've posted on this thread is hilarious. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To call me egocentric Mike after all that bullshyte you've posted on this thread is hilarious

I don't think it is all bull's excrement. Some of it seems to fit the "probably improbable" scenario that has been around for years.

If there were ten balls then after 10,000 plays random theory states that on average each ball would have been picked 1000 times.

Therefore if after 9,999 plays the number 6 ball has only been picked 500 times then random theory is that the chances of ball number 6 being picked on the 10,000th play are very high, as high as 50/50 according to one version of random theory. But suppose that also the number 5 ball has only been picked 500 times then it is equal odds that the ball picked will be either the 5 ball or the 6 ball. This all falls apart if the number of plays in the "calculated prediction" of which ball will be picked is increased to 1,000,000

The fact is that no matter how many plays are taken into account the odds of a particular ball being picked is always 1 in 10.

In practise it is said that there is statistical evidence that a ball that has not been picked for a long time has a slightly higher chance of being picked at the next play. If it is only one ball out of ten then it could probably be true and could be used to improve one's chance of winning. But with predicting 6 balls out of 49 or 59 balls, there is not a hope of making an assured and repeatable income unless you have a lot of computing power and can play several hundred if not several thousand tickets on each play.

If you want to make a good profit from gambling then learn to card count and play Blackjack https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_Blackjack_Team

or open a betting shop and employ an experience book maker ( to set the odds )

Last edited:
Thanks Bernard, that is the whole point, no one or any machine can predict which numbers would turn up, and I made it plain and clear that I had never expected that my strategy would pick up all 5 or 6 winning numbers, No it would not, so it is not a system to hope for a big win, but a system in which one can easily tune the odds of winning smaller wins to his favour, by first selecting a pool of around 30 or 40 more frequently occurring numbers and then selecting your random 6 numbers from this selection, which again you can fine tune by asking a computer to choose combination of only those 6 random numbers that would have favoured more wins when compared with the past 20 or 25 weeks results, which creates a trend, earlier results spoke for themselves, it is only a strategy to win more 3 number matches and occasionally 4 number match, to the extend that I was making a few quid over what put in, but the gain was slow, there probably was still more I could fine tune, but I then had to abandon it as work got in my way, but whenever i played using my strategy, it paid, and rarely lost and the thrill of it all! and it worked for me, I was winning more than I was losing, but it would not have made me rich, or a millionaire, but I still stood a fair chance of becoming one since theoretically if i picked up any 6 random numbers, even if only from a pool of those more frequent occurring 30 or 40 number pool, as the chance to win jackpot still stands the same at 1 in 13.9 million or perhaps a little better. In other words I was still presenting myself for a chance to go for the big kill whilst enjoying playing for smaller kills and getting bitten only rarely.

My system was projecting odds of winning a 3 number match from the usual 1 in 54 to 1 in 10, which means you are more or less breaking even, gaining a little one week then loosing another, but fantastic as it gave you a chance to hit a jackpot.

Last edited:
if all this was true , why hasn't it been done already . there are much more cleverer people out there and it still hasn't been done , i think its wishful think

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back