some customers make me laugh!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
where i work we have a trade counter for upvc products, fascias, gutters, trims, etc. a guy came back to me today and said hed bought some adhesive from us, i said yes i think i remember, then he pulled out a rusty old cheapo silicone gun, and he said youre mastic broke my gun! so i politely told him that the gun had seen better days, to which he came back with 'i want compensation', i asked why and he was talking to me like sh*t by now. youre mastic has broken my gun and i want compensation and he pulled out a keyline receipt for £9 or sumat and hes adament that i should pay it. i politely told him that we sell them for 3.50 and he aint getting F all from us and he can swivel!! he was slightly red by this point and backing over to his car shouting abuse and calling us cowboys. :eek:

Sponsored Links
It beggars belief why some people are not afraid to totally humiliate themselves.

Wot a cheddar horn!

Our Son works in an Electrical Accessory Shop, a Customer came in last week asking if they bought an item cheaper "On line" would it fit their appliance and could the shop fit it for them !

Forgot to add, the shop advertises when purchasing the Accessory bought IN the shop they fit "Free of Charge"

I was once planning a door down with my electric planer and it hit a nail and ****ed up my blades so I went to the shop with my planer and said the door I bought ****ed my blades and they gave me new blades.

Sponsored Links
I was once planning a door down with my electric planer and it hit a nail and **** up my blades so I went to the shop with my planer and said the door I bought **** my blades and they gave me new blades.
I guess at that point, while it depends on the door maybe, most people would expect to be able to plane down the sides of a door without hitting a nail.

Daniel

Back