Some lowlife scum screwdrivered the lock on my car

Maybe that note was a clue to who has your bits. Get the police to have his place searched.

Sponsored Links
Some years ago a local dealership had a brand new Sierra Cosworth on the forecourt. Fitted with a Thatcham alarm/immobiliser, they thought it was unstealable. A few days later it had gone. A few weeks later Police found the shell of the car. Apparently the thieves had cut through the bonnet right above where the battery is and disconnected the battery, thus rendering the alarm useless, towed it away and stripped it completely at their leisure.

A friend of mine had his Ford Granada stolen once. A week later it was used as the getaway vehicle in a bank job in Leeds and when police found his vehicle, there was a body in the boot :eek: :eek: :eek:
He didn't get the car back until about 10 weeks later (still with dried blood in the boot too) Needless to say, he sold the car shortly afterwards.

I had an old car, written off, that was waiting to be assessed, and was stolen, and weighed in.....

And recovered.

This car, unless trailered off, is secure. As the ECU and central locking wont work.

Sponsored Links
Take your own advice micky you are the diynot resident (unemployed alcoholic) village idiot.

Do you get any satisfaction from verbally attacking someone with mental health issues?

Does it turn you on? :rolleyes:

Cumbrian(notso)handyman please leave the debate to those who have triple digit iq's, perhaps putting up shelves is the limit of your pea sized brain?

*Edited to correct mistake below*

Cumbrian(notso)handyman please leave the debate to those who have double digit iq's, perhaps putting up shelves is the limit of your pea sized brain?

Sorry, I'm not getting involved in anything; just came in to laugh at the bit in bold. :LOL:

Ahh the irony.

Cumbrian(notso)handyman please leave the debate to those who have double digit iq's, perhaps putting up shelves is the limit of your pea sized brain?

Sorry, I'm not getting involved in anything; just came in to laugh at the bit in bold. :LOL:

Ahh the irony.

Doh! I meant triple digit iq's. :oops:

I still standby the statement the "handyman" is a single digit iq ******. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back