Some people NEVER learn!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This year Amanda Holden lost a pregnancy at 7 months

She is now in early pregnancy , telling the whole world and still performing on stage!

She is not exactly young you would think the daft bint would take a year off and take it easy

No doubt if it all goes wrong we will have to hear all about it.....again[/code]

Sponsored Links
Amanda Holden.......is now in early pregnancy No doubt if it all goes wrong we will have to hear all about it.....again[/code]

We already have, haven't we? After a car crash on Tuesday, she was taken to hospital by another motorist at the scene. According to today's paper, both she and the baby are fine. Good luck to both of them

She's pregnant, not terminally ill!

Virtually every woman in the country works up until a month or so before their kid is born - most of them in jobs a fair bit more demanding than swanning around a stage doing a bit of singing.

Sponsored Links
I don't think she is the first woman to be pregnant!. No need to wrap her in cotton wool!!

Presumably spacecat would prefer her to wear a full burkha and spend her time at home tending for her man.

Why is she driving a Mini? I'm sure she can afford a nice large 4x4.

Much more safer!

Andy

I think she did the 'performing' before she got pregnant. Didn't know it was on stage though. I missed that one. Is it on the Web? :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back