Someone to fit a door and an entry intercom system in E3 Lon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning

We want to replace our broken voice intercom system and deadlocked front door with an intercom system that allows you to buzz people in from our flat upstairs.

Because the current front door is glass, such a system would be very insecure as they could just break the glass to get in. We would therefore like to also replace the door.

When I look for poeple to do this, I either find someone who can fit the intercom system or someone who can do the door. I can't find anyone to do both! Obviously they need to be done together as otherwise we'd have a new door with no lock!

Can anyone suggest anyone near London E3 who might be able to do this?

Thanks
Tom

Sponsored Links
You will struggle to find someone who does both as they are 2 different trades. What sort of door you after? UPVC,wood,Ali. We fit doors and work with a door entry company

It would need to look periody as it's a listed building.
So I guess either wood or composite.
Cheers

usually the joiner is able to fit the electric lock release to the doorframe, the intercom person will then come along and wire it up to the intercom panel.

It shouldn't be too difficult to get them to come on the same day?

Sponsored Links
No reason a glass door would be easier to break into, depends what the locking mechanism is, mag-locks would make it secure, breaking the windows would not allow entry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back