SOMETHING YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WE ARE IN A RECESSION BIG TIME......

And the gov and media forgot to mention it, my sources say that petrol will be £5 litre. yes a litre in 12 month from now the media are part of the corruption and taking us for a ride wake up sheeps before you become lamb chops.

Sponsored Links
And one more thing if you are a landlord or renting property or trying to let property get rid fast ,
16 nonth from now there will be a melt down in the property market, you wont be able to give them away, sell up now if you can but i will tell yea now that at this late stage you may be to late
its gonna be a BANANNZA TIME FOR THE AUCTIONEERS .

But who are your sources? And how can they guess a commodity price so far in advance? And why 16 months for housing melt down?

Sponsored Links
theend.jpg

WE ARE IN A RECESTION BIG TIME......

And the gov and media forgot to mention it, my sources say that petrol will be £5 litre yes a litre in 12 month from now the media are part of the corruption and taking us for a ride wake up sheeps before you become lamb chops.

Not that there are a noisy group of wannabe Jeremy Clarksons on this website, of course, but this might be a more enlightened approach.

WE ARE IN A RECESSION BIG TIME......

And the gov and media forgot to mention it, my sources say that petrol will be £5 litre. yes a litre in 12 month from now the media are part of the corruption and taking us for a ride wake up sheeps before you become lamb chops.

And what price per barrel do you think crude will have risen to in order to push it up that far?

Sponsored Links
Back