sonic clean

Sponsored Links
what a pile of f**********ing pish

i read last week that NASA were cleaning there Space Shuttles

with sonic boll*x

Nickso,Dangermouse in fact any BG boys,

who has used this piece of imagination.

the truth,and this is the truth,.............................................................

its a made up piece of pish

a sonic flush, or, remove HE, replace with brand new, and tell the poor
punter its guareented for 12 monyhs

what a pile of f**********ing pish

i read last week that NASA were cleaning there Space Shuttles

with sonic boll*x

Nickso,Dangermouse in fact any BG boys,

who has used this piece of imagination.

the truth,and this is the truth,.............................................................

its a made up piece of pish

a sonic flush, or, remove HE, replace with brand new, and tell the poor
punter its guareented for 12 monyhs

had a few sherrys have we?

apart from the inevitable moan about the price, and i dont necessarily disagree there, what dont you like about it?

it does work. have you seen it working? do you actually know anything about it other than your preconcieved blind hatred of anything BG?

Sponsored Links
It works brilliantly and our patch does them as a one of for free to show the carp in the plated to demonstrate how a powerflush / magnaclean is a genuinely needed upgrade on a specific job.
Sonic cleaning is not new, I went for a job 20 years ago at a company who used it for cleaning (and jointing) industrial equipment. It is well proven.

it can obviously be a worthwhile piece of equipment for BG as the man hours Vs parts cost is a no brainer for them. For the independant its useless. The only thing that concerns me is the price, which if it is £250 and I'm assuming this is unconfirmed is insane. I would powerflush the whole boiler, system and plate heat exchanger for 40% more than that and guarantee the whole system against sludge problems for 3 years.

that price could be for a primary h/e too dont forget.

Still taking the **** plate for say baxi 105 costs £35 quid BG labour cost what 100 quid for 45 mins so £135

Or go for the sonic clean we will clean your old bit and refit it for £250 .

Hold me back what a bargain

Dont know any plate that cant be changed in less than 45 mins so unless the part is over £150 the customer is affectively being charged more than they should be ,

Hold me back what a bargain

:LOL:

BG are £68 an hour still i think.

i dont disagree for a plate on its own its not a good deal. but if you end up with most of the boiler in the bath, and i have had before, its a better deal.

thats quite often the way BG upgrades/chargeable works, they price it to even out over 10 jobs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back