Sorry but I think this is getting beyond the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't consider myself to be racist. I have friends of different ethnicity, friends of different religions and friends of different sexual orientation and I respect them for being who/what they are.
But to be perfectly honest I am getting sick of almost every news item being about black issues. We are all equal in my eyes, my life matters just as much as my friends lives, or indeed anyone else on the planet. Now I am seeing news reports of Trans Black Lives Matter, Lesbian Black Lives Matter etc, etc.

The final straw for me is that Mercedes F1 are now going to change the car livery to black to show their diversity!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53218197

I have a very sneaky suspicion who is behind this and it is like the baby, rattle, pram syndrome all over again. It is becoming comparable to when the do -gooders stopped parents chastising their children and we are still reaping what was sown by those actions. What are we going to be reaping in another 20 years when every other protest over anything taking place these days has run it's course?

Sponsored Links
I agree. It seems that some people are now just looking to be offended and if they can’t find anything, that offends them!

943433DF-4A76-4C4B-9002-415A440C344C.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, it is all so-called woke nonsense.

Apart from, that is, BLM in the US because the police there think black lives don't matter.

Obviously support can be shown elsewhere but the rest is just jumping on the band wagon and taking the focus off BLM.

Mercedes cars were part black already. I suppose they no longer want to be associated with metallic silver (grey) and teal people.

Sponsored Links
its funny how the RWR have spent decades ignoring racism and equality, yet theyve all become ever so easily offended and super sensitive just because a few statues they never knew existed got toppled.

what a bunch of weedy woke loony snowflakes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Perhaps Lewis Hamilton's car should be white and Valtteri Bottas' black.
If you want to be correct here

Hamiltons car should be Black and White he is mixed race. And he really should be using his notoriety and influence to bring all colours together and not ignore completely his white heritage here not forgetting Ron Dennis white 'privileged' man who incidentally was and is a ruthless hard working man took him under his wing because he spotted him with exceptional talent, his skin colour had nothing to do with it. Hamiltons parents got him into karting because they worked their buts off to get him a drive. My god they deserved it and my god he deserves where he is today he is truly one of the best F1 drivers ever but he was helped by alot of people along the way of all colours and backgrounds which matters not to him right now.

Bernie Ecclestone spoke out saying blacks can just be just as racist, he's right and that's also his prerogative to speak freely his opinion equally without being chastised for it, people from glass houses..

Have you seen the sh't storm Mercedes are now getting into just to appease the petulant drama queen (before you say anything just recently i was coming round to actually like Lewis as a person too...until this sh't appened) they are getting alot of heat from people of all colours saying where's my colour on the car? Why aren't you the silver arrows?
And, one that stuck out.. "This has not made up for what you did during the last world war' OOPS!

'Next season mercedes could paint their cars with blue and white stripes as a mark of respect to the concentration camp slave labour they used in the past.' - oops

Its a debate Mercedes should have stayed out of... they are only doing the same, alienating their fans just like BLM is alienating other people of different shades and colours suffering racism.

Meanwhile other teams are adopting “we race as one” supporting diversity and opportunities, not just focusing on one side of it. Which one sounds better less exclusive whilst still sending out the right message here. hmmm

Last edited:
Yes, it is all so-called woke nonsense.

Apart from, that is, BLM in the US because the police there think black lives don't matter.

Do you think the white and other who have died whilst under arrest from US Police did matter? Have a look at the stats.

Do you think the white and other who have died whilst under arrest from US Police did matter? Have a look at the stats.
No, but nobody does think white lives don't matter.

Do you not see the difference?

Notch:

I don't think "weedy woke loony snowflakes" applies to RWRs.

No, but nobody does think white lives don't matter.

Do you not see the difference?

Notch:

I don't think "weedy woke loony snowflakes" applies to RWRs.

Notch is on ignore he's gone past Ellal and Bobby Davro on the lunatic waste of oxygen and time scale. Least they are, ok least they have some intelligence...

No i don't ALL lives matter to me.

If 1 life is lost by police brutality that's one life too much. Looking at the list whilst it does not proportionally represent if there was an explosion and more blacks died in that explosion i wouldn't just mourn them it would be about all lives lost.
Police Brutality must stop Policing must continue though and not be abolished like the loonies want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back