Sorry but I think this is getting beyond the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to those with a genuine medical affliction. "Lackwit" is therefore more appropriate.

It's ok, I take no offense, though I can tell you my mother has (controlled) hypothyroidism :LOL: She developed it in adulthood, so I'm not sure I can honestly describe her as a cretin, which is a shame :LOL: :LOL: (sorry, mum :()

Sponsored Links
And just like the kid at school raising their arm as high as possible to get noticed, some airhead saying "Ooh oooh, please miss, ooh ooh, look what I think"

You mean like the people who have been silent on racism, but complain bitterly at attempts to highlight and protest its excesses.

You mean like the people who have been silent on racism, but complain bitterly at attempts to highlight and protest its excesses.
No, just sad loners who want to get a name for themselves, trying just that little bit too hard to find offence where none exists, recognise those traits ? (Hint- look in a mirror)There are billions of Chinese people in the world, some in the UK even John, do you think that by now they would have complained about a song ? Why does some daft snowflake have to take offence 35 years later on their behalf?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What utter ...

Please please air your opinion air your feelings say what you like/ don't like, we are all diverse in our opinions, but don't go calling people names in attempt to silence or tag them as extremists in some way when they just don't agree with you.
I don't agree with BLM i don't agree with the approach but i absolutely do revere racism bullying abuse etc. I will always stand against them but we stand together that's not being racist it's being inclusive.

See a video of a Scottish Asian guy in parliament complaining there wasn't sufficient diversity in the Scottish politics and rattles off a list of job titles and making a point of those positions being held by whites and was saying the word white with a hint of venom behind it, however he completely glossed over the fact that Scotland is 97% white.

Sometimes the common sense goes right out the window.

I'm all for ending racism but let's keep common sense.

OH yet another thread descending into petty insults.

In before the lock :)

See a video of a Scottish Asian guy in parliament complaining there wasn't sufficient diversity in the Scottish politics and rattles off a list of job titles and making a point of those positions being held by whites and was saying the word white with a hint of venom behind it, however he completely glossed over the fact that Scotland is 97% white.

Sometimes the common sense goes right out the window.

I'm all for ending racism but let's keep common sense.

That's Humza "USELESS" Yousaf, you're talking about,,, Scotland's justice secretary, :LOL::LOL::LOL:,, the same USELESS Yousaf that was caught driving his car with the wrong insurance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back