sorry... but toilet seats

Thermo said:
perhaps you should train your menfolk better, or theyve got dodgy aim. But as you say, you do dribble on the seat. therefore you make it unclean, so why do we have to touch the seat to put it up and down. Women should do it.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have complained to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over and over!!!!!!!!!

and I thought thats what we are here for... to do this the odd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I know that for many of you... it will hit home!

the hinges at the toilet seat... needing wiped.... not cos of the girlies!!!!

gcol, even a drip .. is not the same.

this is a common problem.. but because not percieved so by men in general... and mess cleaned up by women.. in general.. it continues!!!!!

Im not a feminist and this is view of many pals/ colleagues

I used to live in work accom. shared. I had own toilet. I knew when men had used it because couldnt be bothered to wlk further down landing... I knew because the floor was sticky!! YUK YUK YUKKK!!!!

this isnt men hating post!!!! just frustration..... guys... please... if paper put on floor round toilet.. it would show where your sleepy aim really goes or your gale force fifteen morning wee actuall bounces back out of the loo to!!!

ok? pals?

Sponsored Links
toffee said:
( otherwise we hover)

You hover.... :eek: .........desperately trying to prevent the image of a 140lb, pink. naked, hummingbird forming in my mind........ :LOL:

Toilets you wanna try the ones on the car booty,
SMELL god i would rather pee in the field,
and talk about embarrassing if yea bin on the booze all night and up at 6 you might think a couple of bad gut tablets would do the trick, half way round the booty and yea wanna go.....

Yea rush round playing marbles with yea ass and yea see the green or blue porto loo,s great yea think yea get there and there is a que a mile long, every ones turning blue holding.

Anyway finally its my turn i get in i turn around and all the que are looking at me i close the door, arrrrrrrrrrr and then splash,my porto shuddered
and the stink god i had to stay there a while it was embarrassing.

I opened the door and made my escape with everyone pointing and smirking thats the last time i go to a car booty.

trazor.. dont have nightmares... try 130 lb (for 5 '6)light tanned thighs honed due to rigorous squats instead. cheeky t***

i consider squatting for twenty mins every other night.. honed.

Sponsored Links
Back