sorry... but toilet seats

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I may even have posted on this before... as it irritates me so much and tonight it has irritated me immensely.

I have all boys and hub in house.
I DO NOT (yes, caps lock but im swearing ok!!!) widdle on the toilet seat, splash the wall behind the toilet, or widdle on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on................. why does this happen?????????????????
argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

and why dont boys notice?
or do they choose to ignore, knowing the wee wee fairy will make good???!!!

why cant you sit down and tuck it in?

and dab the end instead of shaking it?

:evil:

Sponsored Links
well???

yes boys.. im annoyed at cleaning up other peoples wee wee

this never ceases to amaze me. We pee standing up. to do so we put the toilet seat up. That means that we dont go near it. You on the other hand sit on it and do your business, whatever that may be. We get it in the neck for not putting the seat down or dribbling on it. we pee standing up with the seat up so we cant dribble on it. Why do we have to touch the seat and put it up and down when its your ladies bums and bits that have been all over it. Surely its more hygenic for you to put the seat back up so we dont have to touch it afterwards......so there

Sponsored Links
You're right, it's terrible the way some thoughtless women keep leaving the seat down.

you know where the hinges are... we girls do not wee here!!!

sorry men but this is an issue you dont seem to grasp in general. My girlfriends have same problems with their children/ hubs/ partners

leave it... said one colleague... let them clean it up ..yeah!!!!

NO!!!!

I know not all men are same but it is a trend as most of my pals and colleagues report same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impatient aren't ya?
It's not an impolite thing - it's just that when a bloke enters the pi.ss trance he's unaware of his actions. This trance is known as "takin the pi.ss".
I don't go into this trance any longer and am aware of my aim.
Sitting down to urinate is actually quite handy when hungover - it stops you falling over. It also gives you the opportunity to examine the sealant around the bath. ;)

no... you are making excuses

when we sit (on our own toilets, otherwise we hover) we wee in the bowl. any droplets :oops: we wipe up

toffee said:
no... you are making excuses

when we sit (on our own toilets, otherwise we hover) we wee in the bowl. any droplets :oops: we wipe up

well its hard to "droplet" when you are sitting down

I may be alone but I do enjoy the occasional "sit down" wee meself

i am a chap BTW

well I cant see why you cant all wee sitting down.

its not about leaving the seat up or down ( I agree, it makes no difference) but ... standing up splashes and Im sick of it.

It isnt nice, it discolurs floor and smells and its not fair to leave it to the one who cant bear it to clean it up.

I wipe myself... why cant men for goodness sake????

How do you manage to wee on the floor if you sit down? Would it not be more productive complaining to the men in the house rather than complaining on here to us neat wee'ers? ;)

I bathed in main bathroom, usually kids and hub use this.

its so not fair.... its dirty boys!!
(im sorry to those who are fastidious)

its really not fair to do this and Im sick of moaning at my tribe for it.

I dont think its deliberate but its careless and its inconsiderate.

ok. so its grumpy toffee tonight but I dont dribble on the ground so why should anyone else.

perhaps you should train your menfolk better, or theyve got dodgy aim. But as you say, you do dribble on the seat. therefore you make it unclean, so why do we have to touch the seat to put it up and down. Women should do it.

Sponsored Links
Back