sorry... but toilet seats

Sponsored Links
looked at that but it was going to be considerable cost, to have it flushing every so often.

I am fully in favour of that though... four male and one female in house

C'mon toffee, you're only jealous cos you haven't got one. Hello luvee, how are you. Where have you been woman, missed you :confused:

toffee said:
looked at that but it was going to be considerable cost, to have it flushing every so often.
I believe you can get manual flushing urinals. Instead of a flush-o-matic. In America, they have chrome valves on urinals which appear to open the mains water straight into the pan for a set time (10 seconds typical IIRC), then pneumatically close up.

Sponsored Links
Surely, we have a fair arrangement: blokes lift up the seat and women put it down. If us blokes had to put it down as well, we'd be doing all the work and the women would do nothing.

As for the splashes, well women create a cover over the seat when they sit on it and I bet there is a significant amount of pee that splashes back up onto their backsides, which us blokes avoid. Tough on you, ladies.

corgiman said:
toffee said:
no... you are making excuses

when we sit (on our own toilets, otherwise we hover) we wee in the bowl. any droplets :oops: we wipe up

well its hard to "droplet" when you are sitting down

I may be alone but I do enjoy the occasional "sit down" wee meself

i am a chap BTW

Technically known in my neck of the woods as a 'lazy wee'.
Very useful when:
1 Drunk (not fall over)
2 Very 'tired' (totally different from above) and you may fall asleep
3 In the dark (middle of the night, dont wanna hurt eyes).
3 Wanting to save valuable time by brushing your teeth at the same time.

I practised the second one last saturday and how astonished I was to be emailed a link to the videoed footage. Not amused

Dave

EH? You mean someone videoed you as you were sat on the loo then put it on the net? Weird!

I was quite good at darts when I was younger, so peeing with the seat down is no probs to me, but it was the time when I took a sip of my drink then the prob started reguarding pee that is :LOL:

install a wet room , then just hose down every few days.. job done..

if a bloke sits down to wee, our penises are tucked against the underside rim of the seat, which on some seats can be quite sharp as it's not designed to have things scraping against it.. ( designed as a drip edge in fact.. )
alternatively, the porcelain can b quite cold some nights...
not to mention the fact that it's then in direct contact with the bit that the girls pee on...

I often sit down to pee while wearing shorts as it's easier just to drop it out of a leg hole than pull the shorts and undies down..

I have an idea for dealing with the whole seat up / seat down dilemma that involves self lowering seats...

Not easy having a slash three foot from the target...

Well...2 foot 3 in my case..:cool:

Still not easy though :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back