sorry... but toilet seats

I'm squeamish, but unfortunately I have minimal will power, so am now feeling a bit white-in-the-face, and my willy has crept back inside my groin for safety. :eek:

Sponsored Links
I avoid this issue by using the basin!!!!

:LOL:

I had mine in the mid 90's and was in overnight as they gave me a general. But now I believe it is a very minor operation.

Funny thing was, when I woke up, examining their handywork, my mates sister (a nurse) walked up and said, "It's still there!".

Unknown to me, she worked on urology... :oops:

Sponsored Links
Secure, I too pee sitting down but not for medical reasons I'm just lazy and got fed up with the constant nagging..............if you cant beat 'em join 'em!!

Also it helps to have two hands for the reading material.........

securespark said:
No, nothing like that!!

Let's just say I needed a frenuloplasty... :eek:

If you're not sqeamish, look here:

http://www.london-urology.co.uk/frenuloplasty_images.htm

Yowser! Like Softus, I'm squeamish too but also have no will power so just had to see what it was all about. Kinda regretting that now!

Like a couple of others on here, I sit down too. They way I see it, most of my pants are button fly so need to be completely undone anyway so may as well go the whole hog and park my bum.

I have to admit that splashes and drips really get on my goat too. We've got a caravan in Wales with carpet in the main bathroom and the extra toilet. We let friends and family use it but it's really noticeable when they do because the bathroom and toilet start to smell. It's disgusting and I really need to rip the carpet out and lay lino. It especially bothers me because my daughter has no concept of what's dirty and what's not so doesn't worry about touching areas that will most certainly have been peed on.

Regards

Fred

Blimey, I'm surprised the human race hasn't died out completely from all the germs that must be spread peeing all over the show.

The main problem with aiming, completely unappreciated by women, is that the initial shot can go absolutely anywhere. A quick correction is then required, during which some random mess might be made.

My observations from growing up in a house with 3 males and 3 females - the women (a) left the bathroom far dirtier (hint: rinse the bath after shaving!) and (b) complained far more about it.

I have a simple solution to the toilet seat/lid issue. I always drop the seat and the lid when I'm finished - that is, after all, it's bloody purpose. It also stops me accidentally dropping random stuff into the bowl.

My pet hate is seats that don't stay up. Do you have any idea how hard it is to aim when you're using one hand to hold the seat up and the other one to hold fly/underpants clear? The worst ones are those which look like they're going to stay up, until you've started and it suddenly falls down. THAT makes a mess...

Just get them to use the sink then the problems avoided, just don't be inconsiderate and leave dishes in there.

corgiman said:
toffee said:
no... you are making excuses

when we sit (on our own toilets, otherwise we hover) we wee in the bowl. any droplets :oops: we wipe up

well its hard to "droplet" when you are sitting down

I may be alone but I do enjoy the occasional "sit down" wee meself

i am a chap BTW
Not alone corgiman :LOL:.......PS there used to be, in the gents@ Lewes Town Hall..............Victorian wc seats that were counterbalanced to auto. stay up unless sat on :eek: :LOL:

FYI, from a healthy person, urine is sterile. Hence pi55ing on a wound in the field was seen as good medical practise.

Our gents at work has no seat :confused: Well, it does but its broken. Only 3 blokes work there though. I am the only one that will get my hands mucky and clean the thing. The basin in the gents has a leaky drain. The shops closing in a few months so rather than call a plumber i turned off the water to the taps so we have to nip in the ladies / cleaners room to wash our hands.

At home I usually sit, because its a small room, and in front of the loo there is the wash basket, which my mum leaves her CHAT and BELLA mags on, i like to have a leaf through them. End up engrossed in a "real life" story sat there for half an hour :LOL:

I normally put the lid down in the morning because the sink is right next to the toilet, and being a clumsy git in the morning, i tend to knock the razor and gel off the edge of the sink towards the bog. :oops:

All this talk of loo seats reminds me - we need a new one. Sisters boyfriend is built like the proverbial masonry poo house, and the "knobs" on the bottom of the seat have gotten squashed.

Women - you only have to clean it. Think about when it needs replacing - who does that?!! And which do you think is worse?!?!! ;)

or worse, who has to unblock it or the manhole when it gets filled with all the tissue paper, sanitary towles etc you throw down it. Oh and who has to take out the old one when its time for a new one!

Toffee, next time one of your guys go for a Wee, you hold it, and see if you can aim better. :eek:
Then shake it or wipe it, maybe that would be easier then cleaning up. :LOL:

Personally i use the sink, it's higher and easier. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back