source of Silencer/Exhaust Flue for balanced flue boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
boiler is old but going strong..but I do need to replace the "exhaust". Boiler maker was Mistral (Market Drayton) but they don't exist any more..haven't for years to my knowledge. Anyone know a firm that stocks such things?

p.s. any good oil-fired b/f boilers being made today?

Sponsored Links
Grant and Worcester Bosch both make good oil boilers, some installers don't like the WBs though as they're not terribly well laid-out internally and this can make installation a bit more difficult

Sponsored Links
Thats nice to see someone from the manufacturers posting on here.

Its a pity that some of the others dont.

Tony

Thanks

Mistral Ltd are always pleased to assist anyone in respect of the boilers we manufacture.

Our range of oil boilers includes Kitchen/Utility, System and Combi internal and external models from 15-68kw. The full range is available as either HE Condensing or SE Non Condensing.

Steve

Steve..thanks..I had no idea you were still in operation! My old Mistral 1B/ RS is still going strong after what..20 years. When I had a problem with the bearings on the (original) burner unit I rang the 0630 number on the back of the Technical manual..no dice and figured Mistral had gone. I got the part number and a new Riello40 somewhere in Hereford..it's been in for 9 years without a peep.
What good news! I shall be looking for the exhaust flue which needs replacing in the Summer..hopefully you will be able to help with one. I'll have alook at your brochure and get in touch with you.

Just compare that with Vaillant who dont even answer their tech help line or answer emails any more.

I suppose the smaller you are the harder you have to work to keep up.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back