space?

Belt with continuous one sided surface ... half twisted before jointing ... has neither inside nor outside .... Mobius strip..
Drive the old farm kit with such a belt ...
:rolleyes:
...What that has to do with the price of fish .. God only knows !
:eek:

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
Anyone have any theories about the Earth being flat rather than a 'globe' in space?

I saw a comedian on telly last night who reckoned the Vikings discovered America whilst playing a drunken game of "last one to fall off the edge of the world is a puff" :LOL: If that counts.

Sponsored Links
In the end it is our senses that let our brains interpret what we see and feel so any theory could be correct as our perceptions may be totally fooling us.
Although brought up in previous threads, I'll repeat that I have sometimes wondered whether some scientists have got their theories right as they have been based on what to me seems flimsy evidence ie they rely on a previous theory which may still have not been proved actually but maybe through calculation to base their theory on , who is to say that the original theory was right in the first place and therefore a whole branch of theories could be way off course?
But in saying that and to try not straying into more complications, it is safer to go with the majority view on such a subject and trust the scientific evidence.

Back