Spain biting the energy bullet.

But there is no shortage.It is perceptions and profit taking. The world has loads of oil left and is finding more every day.

The recession will put paid to oil at over $100 for at least a couple of years..Till the speculators get going again..

Cheers

Richard

Sponsored Links
But there is no shortage.It is perceptions and profit taking. The world has loads of oil left and is finding more every day.

The recession will put paid to oil at over $100 for at least a couple of years..Till the speculators get going again..

Cheers

Richard

Would you like to show us where you get this information? Or is it simply wishful thinking.

Cheers

Richard

Would you like to show us where you get this information? Or is it simply wishful thinking.

Re oil production and the myth of oil running out is looked at here-

http://peakoil.blogspot.com/2008/06/oil-shortage-myth-says-industry-insider.html

Oil dropping like a stone as traders realise demand is weakening-

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/commoditiesenergyoilprice

Cheers

Richard

Dr Pike is trying to make a name for himself and sell a few books. He's pretty much alone in his views.

As for using less - that's true - we are heading into recession and it is BECAUSE of the oil shortage.

Sponsored Links
Ypu ask for information, are given it, and you still believe your right!

Joe is very much alone in his views.

"Report alien abduction and UFO sightings here! Chat live with other abductees!

This website contains detailed accounts of alien abduction experiences and UFO sightings

The truth may be out there... but it's also in here*..."

http://www.iwasabducted.com/

So you believe in alien abduction too? I've given you proof - what more do you need?

Dr Pike is trying to make a name for himself and sell a few books. He's pretty much alone in his views.
Surely not talking about the Dr P(i)yke??

pyke.jpg

"Report alien abduction and UFO sightings here! Chat live with other abductees!

This website contains detailed accounts of alien abduction experiences and UFO sightings

The truth may be out there... but it's also in here*..."

http://www.iwasabducted.com/

So you believe in alien abduction too? I've given you proof - what more do you need?

sorry joe, i didn't ask for proof of aliens, as i don't believe in that crap, plus that ain't proof, it's information, also that i didn't ask for.

Ididn't say you asked for proof, you asked where he got his info, and he showed you. I bet your a klingon when your not on here.

It's easy to find some crackpot that wants to get famous enough to write a book. Doesn't mean anything. The fact of the matter is that CHEAP oil is becoming a thing of the past. Doesn't matter what some crackpot says.

It's easy to find some crackpot that wants to get famous enough to write a book. Doesn't mean anything. The fact of the matter is that CHEAP oil is becoming a thing of the past. Doesn't matter what some crackpot says.

Don't go all woolly on us. Define cheap in relation to oil prices.

Cheers

Richard

Cheap is what we've had for decades. Expensive is what we've had in the recent oil crisis. The cost has driven down usage and relieved the pressure on supply. Sadly the slack will be used up in a year or two and the next price hike will be a lot more difficult to deal with. Every time we cut back usage we cut back economic activity - that means recession. Permanent recession. Btw, where is all this oil you are talking about? Remember we use 87 million barrels each and every day - so how long will the new supplies last? Are they easy to extract? If not then they'll be expensive - and that is not a lot of use to a civilisation that grew up on cheap oil.

As for using less - that's true - we are heading into recession and it is BECAUSE of the oil shortage.

Nonsense, we are using less oil BECAUSE of the recession.
The recession has been caused by many factors, the main one being the sub prime mortgage scandal.

Nonsense, we are using less oil BECAUSE of the recession.
The recession has been caused by many factors, the main one being the sub prime mortgage scandal.

No it isn't. It's the price of oil.

Sponsored Links
Back