Sperm Whale

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A sperm whale was washed up on some beach some where

(Cannot recall exactly where was on the radio) any way they did an autopsy on it and found

150 plastic cups and 4 flip flops in its stomach

Sponsored Links
Feel bad but what can I do about it ? It's the masters of industry that need to sort the solution. I'd happily stop using plastic but I refuse to pay another bullshit tax which does nothing except pay lip service to the problem, like most eco taxes.

Sponsored Links
If we hadn't killed all those whales back in the day (and the Japs didn't continue so to do), there would be enough of these hearty fellows left, to hoover up all of the placcy in the sea for us (y);)

A sperm whale was washed up on some beach some where

(Cannot recall exactly where was on the radio) any way they did an autopsy on it and found

150 plastic cups and 4 flip flops in its stomach
Horrendous

If we hadn't killed all those whales back in the day (and the Japs didn't continue so to do), there would be enough of these hearty fellows left, to hoover up all of the placcy in the sea for us (y);)
Fekin jeez,,top brand in humour.

The thing is, we in the UK can do as much as we can, we could completely stop using and disposing of all plastics.

This will mean absolutely diddly squat to whats happening to our planet, it's the big countries that are doing this, that are using way way more than we are that are the problem.
Not little old us.

Some bloke on the radio runs a company who has developed and built a machine that will turn plastic into oil

Any types of plastic can be loaded into the machine 10 tons of plastic will produce 7 tons of oil which can then be used to
Make plastic apparently said machine is demoed on u tube video

Feel bad but what can I do about it ? It's the masters of industry that need to sort the solution. I'd happily stop using plastic but I refuse to pay another bullshit tax which does nothing except pay lip service to the problem, like most eco taxes.
What tax?
I have heard about the plan to put a deposit on anything plastic, that is a brilliant idea. Those people that want the money get it and those who don't that chuck their plastic items in the gutter, they will be rescued by someone who does. What a brilliant system to keep litter down.

Sponsored Links
Back