Spooky but true!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right guys,

I'm really not loosing the plot, and it wasnt a dream! :LOL:

I was lying in bed last night when I saw what I thought was a strobe flashing and lighting up my hall. Got up, checked the houses across the road to see it it was an alarm, checked my smoke detectors, the computer etc.

Then discovered that it was the low energy bulb in the hall lamp that was pulsing every 5 seconds or so, even though it was switched off!!

I climbed up and took it out to see if it still did it but it was only when it was in the socket.

I discovered if I switch the light on upstairs and then go down and switch it off downstairs then it stops. If I do the reverse then it starts again!

My serious question is, are there some really dodgy things going on with my electrics that I should have checked out or is it simply a faulty upstairs switck that is leaking some electric current or something? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: IM NOT GOING MAD :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks very much "RF lighting" for the links.

Very very interesting, I did a degree in Physics and didnt think about that one :oops: :oops:

My wife woke me up a while back to whisper that there were two red piercing eyes staring in through the window. After having rebooted my brain, takes about 1/2 a hour, I decided to turn the portable telly in the bedroom off.

Sponsored Links
My wife woke me up a while back to whisper that there were two red piercing eyes staring in through the window. After having rebooted my brain, takes about 1/2 a hour, I decided to turn the portable telly in the bedroom off.

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back