spotlight adapter missing. 2 pin din maybe??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi hope someone can help. ive just purchased second hand a display cabinet with two internal spotlight. the seller has lost the adapter so i trying to see how iam going to light it still. i think i have identified the connector as a 2 pin din maybe(writing on the wire says ikea if this helps). is there anything i can buy to connect to this to make it light? cheers

Sponsored Links
do you have a pic?

its quite possible, I have seen a few ikea (and similar) 12V lights with a 2pin DIN (as found on older "music centres" for the speakers.

[GALLERY=media, 33858][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 33859][/GALLERY]
hi theese are the best photo i can get. its like one flat pin and one spikey pin thanks

That does look like a 2-pin din.

What type and rating are the bulbs?

Sponsored Links
hia ive added afew more pics in case they shed any light onto my problem. written on the light is 10w 12v ac thanks
GALLERY]

if its 12V, id just buy a 12V lighting transfomer and chop off the plug, there will be things around, but probably cost more than a new set if you can find them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back