Spraying ceilings with multiple ceiling spotlights? Any tips?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I'm going to be spraying a house soon with multiple ceiling spotlights. What tips can you share? Is it a case of popping them all out and bagging?

Many thanks,

Devs.

Sponsored Links
LED spots but I suppose they are the same difference mate. Would you remove rather than bag? I was thinking that I might need the light off them! Thanks, Devs.

12v halogens? Quick and easy to remove.
LED spots but I suppose they are the same difference mate. Would you remove rather than bag? I was thinking that I might need the light off them! Thanks, Devs.
Not sure how bright your lighting is but I find sometimes I have to turn these lights off when painting a ceiling as they can be blinding, they may get to hot a melt a bag, you could remove the part that actually holds the bulb and just leave the bulb hanging from the lamp holder.
Or use a couple of work lamps in the room.

Sponsored Links
Thanks mate, I don't actually know either (haven't got keys yet) just been looking at work lights.

Cheers for the help. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back