Spraying roof tiles black

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I am looking to spray my current roof tiles black but I don't know what material it is. I think it's concrete but looking for pointers please

Also anybody have previous experience around spraying roof tiles, food or bad idea?

Attachments

• IMG_9519.jpeg
    IMG_9519.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 46
Sponsored Links
A few years ago a company started selling a roof tile spray system claiming in helped with extend roof life ,one of the colours was black didn’t stay black long after one summer it was a blotchy grey.

A few years ago a company started selling a roof tile spray system claiming in helped with extend roof life ,one of the colours was black didn’t stay black long after one summer it was a blotchy grey.
Really?

This one is climashield roof coating it has good reviews.

Would be interested in hearing views of anyone with previous experience

Sponsored Links
They are concrete tiles, you would be best looking at previous jobs that have had it done in the past to see how it weathers before committing to it but bear in mind that roofs can weather very differently due to location, exposure etc so if you are on top of a hill in the Hebrides it may not last that long.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back