Spraying windscreen of frozen car not advised?

Just pour hot water over them, not boiling, same with windscreen if you need to clear it quickly. Overly hot water might crack the windscreen but it only needs to be a few degrees hotter to work which must be within the heat tolerance of windscreen glass

Sponsored Links
Just pour hot water over them, not boiling, same with windscreen if you need to clear it quickly. Overly hot water might crack the windscreen but it only needs to be a few degrees hotter to work which must be within the heat tolerance of windscreen glass
That's ok first thing in the morning when your car is parked at your door. It's not so handy when you come back to your car after being at the shops, cinema etc. I'll stick to the salad cream.

That's ok first thing in the morning when your car is parked at your door. It's not so handy when you come back to your car after being at the shops, cinema etc. I'll stick to the salad cream.
Before I began WFH full time during the winter I'd keep a lemonade bottle full of water in the boot, even when there's frost on the screen the water was warm enough to melt the ice.

Sponsored Links
Back