Squawking Reson8 bell box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Reson8 bell box which has started to make a noise like an hysterical duck. It happens randomly and is getting more frequent. Going into Engineer mode doesn't stop it but running a few tests does. I ran a strobe test today and have left it in Strobe Test Off mode to stop the noise. I've tested the siren/bell which is fine and it sets/unsets/activates an alarm in perfect order. I can't see it being a power/battery problem as nothing would work properly when activated/tested.
I took the cover off to have a quick look but the tamper fault certainly worked and it's hard being that close to the siren going off. I didn't find a duck!
Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Sounds like bell box is faulty ?
I would replace asap before bell box cause you a problem in the early hours.
Could be water damaged from the heavy rain a few weeks ago and now causing it to squawk.

Have know the ag6 bellbox ( also Honeywell ) make this noise when the internal bell box battery is faulty

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back