Squirrel damage to extractor tile - please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter's 20 year old central London ex key-worker's house has had the loft occupied by squirrels. They've hopefully gone now! but they've eaten away most of the plastic bathroom extractor plastic tile, (replacing a slate on the pitched roof) where they got in, leaving a big hole. I've temporarily patched it up to keep the worst of the weather out, but need to get the whole grey plastic part replaced. I think the slates are about 30cm wide, hard to measure on felted roof, I've uploaded a picture of the part that fell off, but need the extractor tile replacement part identified to get another then buy one and get it fixed?
Does anyone recognise this bit please? It fixed to a slit on the plastic vent, which is still in but very damaged.The centre distance between the bolts is 230mm. The flexible pipe fits on to the pipe coming from the bathroom. And is there any way another vent can be fitted from inside? Once this is done and the roof is dry I can start clearing up their mess!
I cant upload the photo, but it's just the bit that connects from the bathroom pipe, to the slate sized roof vent.

Sponsored Links
I cant get it out, so cant photograph it I want to get another and replace the whole thing, just hope someone could identify it so i can get another the same to get it fitted.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back