Stair nosing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking about laminating my stairs but cant seem to find the stair nosing. B&Q dont seem to sell it, although if they did it would probably be too expensive. Does anyone know where I can get it from? I am in South wales area.

Sponsored Links
It can be done my mate who runs a local flooring company uses a local joiner to make his.

chappers said:
It can be done my mate who runs a local flooring company uses a local joiner to make his.
I was thinking along that line but not sure if I mis-read the post or not.

Laminated flooring on stairs tread then the stair nosing ? The stair nosing would have to be the same level as the laminated flooring I would've thought, like I say not sure what kedsy is asking.

Sponsored Links
Kedsy, try any Magnet joinery or Travis Perkins, Jeld-wen produce all the stair cases for Magnets these days and TP also supply any Jeld-wen product, cheers

looks like window fitters fillet/beading to me have you tried your local window fitters/d glazing yard?

Be careful you need this nosing to be non-slip, Look at the Gradus website.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back