Standard steel bath recommendations

Sponsored Links
What about the Armitage Shanks Sandringham 21 Steel Bath with Grips 1700mm x 700mm - 2 Tap Hole?
Twyford out of stock.

Why a steel bath?

Might one day use as shower, and was told steep just more solid and less likely to crack etc.
If you can recommend a good plastic one, please do so, as I am about to order the Armitage Shanks one for £447.95!

I have been looking at baths for days and now ready to order whatever I can get to be done with it!

Still need a tap for 0.1 bar gravity fed pressure with bath shower attachment ... recommendations welcomed!

Sponsored Links
I'm looking for the best I can get got under £500 really, ideally under £300.

Can't work out if steel of corronite is best though!

I'm looking for the best I can get got under £500 really, ideally under £300.

Can't work out if steel of corronite is best though!
Ive had both and much prefer carronite, if you have a plumbers merchant or showroom that deals with Eastbook, they have a huge range of baths you can jump in to try for size..I went to the one in Gloucester

Yeah, that says "8mm acrylic sheet", but made by Carron, the people who invented Carronite.
So maybe a cheap second place.
I did see one website say that they had no Carronite available and no idea when it will be stocked again, I guess supply chain problems.

Yeah, that says "8mm acrylic sheet", but made by Carron, the people who invented Carronite.
So maybe a cheap second place.
I did see one website say that they had no Carronite available and no idea when it will be stocked again, I guess supply chain problems.
I think carronite is a carron bath that has undergone reinforcement, baseboard encapsulation and uprated feet

Attachments

• upload_2022-5-12_21-29-9.png
    upload_2022-5-12_21-29-9.png
    498.5 KB · Views: 38

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back