Star Names

:LOL: :LOL: Such a shame that most of your humour is wasted in these parts Softus.

If some of the posters where fish there wouldn't be much need for groundbait would there?

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Ah, but I intend to live fast, die young, and leave one hell of a good looking corpse. ;)

Fair enough...is that a case of fly, fried, crisp and dried then ?

Softus said:
Ah, but I intend to live fast, die young, and leave one hell of a good looking corpse. ;)
sooner the better then we can dance on your grave eh :LOL:

Softus said:
Softus still alive(barely):¬
Softus.jpg

Looking like that alive it aint never gonna happen when you'se dead!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Tim, can I ask why the picture is hosted on a web site with the name of another member here, namely Ninebob, not to mention Bulldog being in there as well, I can only assume that you, Ninebob and Bulldog are manifestations of the same malevolent personality.

I submit that the picture is actually of you and what your holding is indeed for the bolt in your neck hidden by your clothing. :LOL: :LOL:

Stulz said:
Tim, can I ask why the picture is hosted on a web site with the name of another member here, namely Ninebob, not to mention Bulldog being in their as well.

I submit that the picture is actually of you and what your holding is indeed for the bolt in your neck hidden by your clothing. :LOL: :LOL:
you can indeed ask my little muslim friend but i can't give you an answer as i don't know I cut and pasted it from a previous post, any help son?

tim west said:
you can indeed ask my little muslim friend but i can't give you an answer as i don't know I cut and pasted it from a previous post, any help son?

Have you ever considered being patronising in your posts? I'm sure you'd come across as being a lot more reasonable.

tim west said:

Well that does not mean that the post you cut it from was not one from a different incarnation of yourself does it. :LOL:

Although I will admit to being surprised at your computer skills, obviously you have hidden talents as well as personalities. :LOL: :LOL:

it's amazing what skills you can pick up by just trying, have a go at reading you might surprise yourself my little mate.

pjholybloke said:
Have you ever considered being patronising in your posts? I'm sure you'd come across as being a lot more reasonable.
Can't say i have is it any good? :)

tim west said:
it's amazing what skills you can pick up by just trying, have a go at reading you might surprise yourself my little mate.

Tim, I will concede I am not as talented as you are. I can read and speak in 5 languages, but alas I am only able to perform that feat with one personality, so I bow to your talent of multiple personalities, your truly gifted! :confused:

Stulz said:
tim west said:

Tim, I will concede I am not as talented as you are. I can read and speak in 5 languages, but alas I am only able to perform that feat with one personality, so I bow to your talent of multiple personalities, your truly gifted! :confused:
anything you say Softus

Sponsored Links
Back