Star Names

Sponsored Links
tim west said:
Softus.jpg

What a large tool........................... ;)

Softus said:
Are you posting on the wrong topic? :confused:

I get the impression that younf Timothy thinks we are the same person, Oh how deluded some people can be.

Tim, I don't give a rats arse what you think of me, but I have no need to play silly games and post with multiple personalities, just as I don't care that you obviously do, that is your perogative. I will only ever post as myself.

If you doubt this, then I suggest you contact a moderator and request they do an IP check, whilst this is not conclusive at all, it will only be the server that I and about 500 others connect to for my ISP, I am sure that Softus and I are sufficiently distant from each other that the Server IP's will be wholly different.

Sponsored Links
Stulz said:
Softus said:
Are you posting on the wrong topic? :confused:

I get the impression that younf Timothy thinks we are the same person, Oh how deluded some people can be.

Tim, I don't give a rats a**e what you think of me, but I have no need to play silly games and post with multiple personalities, just as I don't care that you obviously do, that is your perogative. I will only ever post as myself.

If you doubt this, then I suggest you contact a moderator and request they do an IP check, whilst this is not conclusive at all, it will only be the server that I and about 500 others connect to for my ISP, I am sure that Softus and I are sufficiently distant from each other that the Server IP's will be wholly different.
Chill out my little muslim friend ;) and less of the "personal attacks" remember that's what you said not me, do I sense a hint of hypocracy from your multi linguiist(sounds rude) lips?
;) ;) ;)

Tim, mine was not a personal attack. Stating what people know to be a fact is not personal unless done so in an insulting way. Please stop trying to start an argument.

Now move along, nothing to see here.

Back