Starting Own Plumbing/Gas Busness

Sponsored Links
Coming next week a new guy from Norwich that recommends vailants (spell it different everytime). who has a name that can`t be shortened to G4Y.. :LOL:

Where did you see that photo of me then corgi. Thought I'd burnt them all :eek:

Changing subject dave have you been inspected by that big mummies boy from corgi based in norwich MR tobin

Sponsored Links
gas4you said:

Looks like you missed this one Dave, clearly from your younger days :LOL: :LOL:

REGIS0222.jpg

Now you worying me Craig .. Why have you got a picture of dave :eek:

Haven't seen that picture of me with hair for years :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I always used to 'swing' from 22mm copper :LOL: :LOL: :eek:

Coz he's my VALLIANT hero Namsag. :LOL: :LOL:

Got one of you or matT (CM) but I'll need to censor it first :eek: ;)

namsag said:
Changing subject dave have you been inspected by that big mummies boy from corgi based in norwich MR tobin

Yes twice in the past :eek:

In fairness had no problems with him.

If you look at £orgi pic on front cover of mag before current issue you will see he is now an 'illegal installer' hit man :LOL:

From what I hear we have now got a lecturer from Kings Lynn college as our local £orgi inspector. Even more theory and less of the real world problems to deal with I guess :eek:

I know several of the TRANSCO guys who used to work with him years ago. Their opinion of him is, well to say the least :mad:

Dave.. He used to come over my way when he worked for BG to do internal inspections and was a right pain in the arse. Pulling people for stuff like not using earth leakage plugs on double insulated hoovers. One day he came to a meeting with us and major arguement occured between me a mate and a manager that got very heated and a lot of choice language used,, He asked his boss straight after if someone else could check us as he was too frightened... Clever bloke but a bit of a kn#b.

Edit......... As for illegal intallers think corgi are going for this big time just now my mate done a raid on a site last week and are actually prosecuting

Yes, he can quote every reg an BS number under the sun, but I am told he is useless on the tools. He actually (alledgedly) had a nervous breakdown :eek:

One local commercial installer had him for an inspection and half way through he asked him for his commercial ticket! As installer had this at home, Tobin made him cap off supply to industrial unit until they had driven back to his home and proved he was commercial registered :eek: What a jobsworth. This must have been on Tobins laptop.

Needless to say indusrial unit client was well pi ssed off :eek:

My way of 'working it' was every 3 months or so I would call him and ask his advice on some irrelevant matter. This way I believe helped me as phsycologically it is telling him that he knew more than me and I believe this always helped at the inspection :D

Yeah know what you mean let them think they are cleverer than you it boosts their little ego. I was slightly more abrupt with him and told him he was a kn#b found this had same response. :LOL: but admitedly i was in a different position from you..We BG and ex BG guys tend to have a laugh at who are corgi inspectors , few ever could do the job right..

I've got 2 'mates' who were at BG with him. He gae them the hardest time ever :eek:

My last inspection I drove him to the job and passed about 3 TRANSCO vans on the way, waving and ackowledging each of them as I call them out so much :rolleyes:

He couldn't seem to understand how I knew them, but I THINK it helped him to assess me more 'evenly':cool:

clf-gas said:
gas4you said:

Looks like you missed this one Dave, clearly from your younger days :LOL: :LOL:

REGIS0222.jpg

what a funny place to keep a spare pair of socks ;) :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back